• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Confusing score

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
Hi guys dont know if this deserve the thread but i need to hear your opinion on this because our entire league went full mad 😂
So we are just a bit outside top100 and we are on a 10 game winning streak so we were hoping that with todays W we could finaly hit top100(its not our obsession to be here btw,we are more in a league because of friendship created in league than the game itself) and than this sh*** happens
We got matched with some top50 guys and one of them do 42+ pts difference against one of our teammates
20190825_081209.jpg
20190825_081120.jpg

Now what does interest me is how the hell is this possible?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
why not put the opposing leagues name.. in case there are members of that league atleast they can talk abt the legitimacy of the players ability ...
bcz in these kind of threads ur always gonna get both opinions.. some saying its possible some saying its not.. they cheated,, game guardian etc etc...

Steve Rogers

Rookie 2
why not put the opposing leagues name.. in case there are members of that league atleast they can talk abt the legitimacy of the players ability ...
bcz in these kind of threads ur always gonna get both opinions.. some saying its possible some saying its not.. they cheated,, game guardian etc etc...
Because the only valuable proof would be if they recorded these quarters played against my teammate which i doubt they did...and i also doubt that any teammate would accuse other teammate that he is cheating,of course that he will defend him

It's possible. We have a member that put up +48 with a couple others having +40 to +46. I personally have no idea how but they did it.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Because the only valuable proof would be if they recorded these quarters played against my teammate which i doubt they did...and i also doubt that any teammate would accuse other teammate that he is cheating,of course that he will defend him
i agree to that.. but even if they did record it, noone would show the video (noone has yet.. maybe good in way.. back ins season 1 once the step back video got leaked everyone started doing it)
just saying in case it is true, it would be nice if some one from the league said so..

chappy

Rookie 1
Not accusing anyone of cheating but I can't even fathom....we are ranked # 104 and currently up against # 23 02 SAN AN KL and a 111 (def) dropped 54 points in their 2 q's (+42 vs a 110 shooting style).

I can't imagine it's even possible to score that many points in 4 minutes. 27 points in a Q sure, but typically the second Q EA gets you with some AI boost where they make all their shots or get all the rebounds, and your pure shooters couldn't hit the broadside of a barn and you end up with like +6 in the second Q.

We just wanna get to 100 it's been a season long struggle and once again we're so close but just getting dummied in this matchup after winning 12 or so in a row.

dub365

All-Star 1
Not accusing anyone of cheating but I can't even fathom....we are ranked # 104 and currently up against # 23 02 SAN AN KL and a 111 (def) dropped 54 points in their 2 q's (+42 vs a 110 shooting style).

I can't imagine it's even possible to score that many points in 4 minutes. 27 points in a Q sure, but typically the second Q EA gets you with some AI boost where they make all their shots or get all the rebounds, and your pure shooters couldn't hit the broadside of a barn and you end up with like +6 in the second Q.

We just wanna get to 100 it's been a season long struggle and once again we're so close but just getting dummied in this matchup after winning 12 or so in a row.
Sounds pretty sketchy....... but what can you do?

Keep at it man. We were 150-250 for a looooong time. Finally got close to 100, then the leaderboard, & then we yo-yo'd on & off the leaderboard with W/L/W/L for a couple weeks. But now we're at 82 and it's been very satisfying to see all the struggles pay off. You're almost out of time but you can get there. Good luck

X020179

Pro 1
Meh, doesn’t surprise me, especially since your league mate’s AI was shooting. What players is the 110 using?

chappy

Rookie 1
Meh, doesn’t surprise me, especially since your league mate’s AI was shooting. What players is the 110 using?

PG - 109 WB w 2pt clutch boosted to 110
SG - 108 VC (02 version) with ITP boosted to 109
SF - 109 Doncic w BB boosted to 110
PF - 109 Porzingis boosted to 110
C - 107 Admiral w ITP boosted to 108

Stuff the Dragon, Lakers +3/+3 jersey
(sorry can't see other jersey or court) as +5 OREB and +8 DREB likely Bulls +5 jersey and April Fool's court

X020179

Pro 1

(sorry can't see other jersey or court) as +5 OREB and +8 DREB likely Bulls +5 jersey and April Fool's court
The 110? I thought it was defensive.. Oh well. He must’ve had a great set of drives in terms of defense and I’m assuming his Luka caught fire. What PG is your league mate using for AI?

chappy

Rookie 1
you mean the opponent 111?

I can only offer up what they show for their AI but no guarantee those were the players they used for their manual q's

Boomer, +5 Bulls Jersey, +3/+3 Lakers Jersey (April Fools court as +8 def reb)

PG - 106 Bol boosted to 108
SG - 110 Harden boosted to 112
SF - 110 Kawhi boosted to 111
PF - 109 Ewing boosted to 110
C - 108 Hakeem boosted to 109

other boosts
additional +3 blk (Duncan?)
additional +7 OBD ( +4 Yao and someone else)
additional +3 Agility (Tatum?)
+ 3 dribbling ??? is there someone with +3 dribble/ + 3 OBD
+ 3 3pt

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

That explains it because Westbrook's AI is very easy to kill if you're good at timing when to steal

X020179

Pro 1
you mean the opponent 111?

I can only offer up what they show for their AI but no guarantee those were the players they used for their manual q's

Boomer, +5 Bulls Jersey, +3/+3 Lakers Jersey (April Fools court as +8 def reb)

PG - 106 Bol boosted to 108
SG - 110 Harden boosted to 112
SF - 110 Kawhi boosted to 111
PF - 109 Ewing boosted to 110
C - 108 Hakeem boosted to 109

other boosts
additional +3 blk (Duncan?)
additional +7 OBD ( +4 Yao and someone else)
additional +3 Agility (Tatum?)
+ 3 dribbling ??? is there someone with +3 dribble/ + 3 OBD
+ 3 3pt
Oops.

Yeah, Westbrook’s AI is abysmal. Here’s a list of PG cards with very bad (easily stolen from) AI:

109 Duos/SigKyrie Irving
Any Steph Curry
107 ROTB/HF Derrick Rose
Any MM Russell Westbrook
110 Duos James Harden

Probably missing a few, but I’d recommend avoiding those cards for your AI.

Amma

Rookie 1
Oops.

Yeah, Westbrook’s AI is abysmal. Here’s a list of PG cards with very bad (easily stolen from) AI:

109 Duos/SigKyrie Irving
Any Steph Curry
107 ROTB/HF Derrick Rose
Any MM Russell Westbrook
110 Duos James Harden

Probably missing a few, but I’d recommend avoiding those cards for your AI.

How about great stealer PG for manual ?
Lately using 107 smart for my manual, him did a lot steal ball also great for block

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Lately using 107 smart for my manual, him did a lot steal ball also great for block
Smart's AI is above average to good I used him for awhile and didn't get torn apart much if at all but now I use 106 Dame for AI because I sold all of my auctionable PGs that I can use while staying at 110 so I'm left with him, 109 Kyrie, and 106 Curry so I had to hold with Dame

X020179

Pro 1
Can’t speak much on that I’ve been using 110 LeBron for a decent bit now, just switched to 110 Curry for chemistry purposes and he’s doing nicely so far but blocks are nonexistent which is really annoying for clutch PGs, especially GT Giannis.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.