• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Cinco de Mayo Program

How are we gonna finish this in 7 days without spending cash? Each day we could get at most 6 tokens, so in 7 days we basically only have under 42 tokens. Does this require cash?
The tokens are auctionable, so you can buy them in the AH.

Sniping them around 35k-40k right now.

TomH

Pro 2
I think EA messed up the odds, in a good way. Or I was tremendously lucky today. I gave myself 10 pulls plus the free one and the one you pay real cash for and had 4 of 5 (Kidd twice) and enough to pick Oladipo in sets. So, yeah, I did spend like $45 real cash equivalent, but got 6 103s.*

*individual results may vary. lol

TomH

Pro 2
Oh yeah. As expected Garnett is an active beast in gameplay. With a good 3pt boost, he’s a gen threat for 3s too.

Kmcniel1982

Rookie 1
I just did about 7 to 10 of the 500 nba cash packs... already had the nba cash saved... got Kidd and then got Garnett... have 21 tokens. I want to get Victor and possibly the rest. I'm quite happy that it literally didn't cost me anything and I'm getting at least 3 masters between packs and the set.

TomH

Pro 2
Victor is money! Ea gave us 10 103s this weekend. If you were prepared to pounce once the elevates hit yesterday, willing to spend a little money today an have some luck, all 10 could be had. Never seen a weekend like this. I don’t think even Reddit can complain. Well........lol

Yeah I'm getting KG for sure

I think it will be all players

Let's hope it stays that way lol

I saw you're not Reddit too I just made my first Reddit account 10 days ago and there's a post in the main NBALM subreddit talking about missing events like the 2 coin ones that cost a total of 60 stamina that gave out only 4,500 coins a day well I called it chump change and some guys didn't like that lol one guy tries to come for my head over it

It's not exactly chump change considering the payout from most events and the fact that EA likes to drain folks' coins (though to be fair, they have balanced this somewhat by giving away free coins in select promos.) Anyway, I would much rather have the jackpot events than the XP or Coin Collector events.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It's not exactly chump change considering the payout from most events and the fact that EA likes to drain folks' coins (though to be fair, they have balanced this somewhat by giving away free coins in select promos.) Anyway, I would much rather have the jackpot events than the XP or Coin Collector events.
It's chump change to those that know what they're doing I know there are a lot of people that barely play or are noobs with making coins but no matter what it takes a very long time to get to an amount for the events rewards to actually matter to anyone

Let's say the game rests on the same day it did last year that would mean if you did that event every single day you wouldn't even make 1.65 mil in the calendar year between the most recent reset and the hypothetical one that's not much at all for 1 year worth of work

1.65 mil goes a long way under the current cap. The point is that it's a revenue stream. You can use it to upgrade elevate players, buy coin packs, whatever you like. It's useful for day-to-day activities. It's not an event that i grinded regularly as I have little interest in even doing the Daily Objectives anymore but like I said, it's more useful than CC or XP. It's arguably more useful than the stamina event too.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
1.65 mil goes a long way under the current cap. The point is that it's a revenue stream. You can use it to upgrade elevate players, buy coin packs, whatever you like. It's useful for day-to-day activities. It's not an event that i grinded regularly as I have little interest in even doing the Daily Objectives anymore but like I said, it's more useful than CC or XP. It's arguably more useful than the stamina event too.
It was only useful to those that didn't have many coins due to not playing much or not playing smart along with not spending any money those that did any combo of the 3 (spent, grinded promos, or worked the AH) won't need 4.5k a day I used to do it but stopped when I hit my first million because it was a waste of stamina at that point granted I know there are some who get use out of it but only because they're new or only didn't do at least 2 of those things I stated that would ensure you can't get any use out of 4.5k there are plenty of times I lose 100× that from testing a card and selling it back so when I used the phrase "chump change" I was saying it from my perspective and then I said "I don't know why people still play it" because it takes a long while to make a true difference to anyone

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
you can easily make those 4.5k coins selling golds daily. And stamina free.
Exactly it takes very little effort to make that on the AH and allows you to use stamina on events that aren't annoying as hell like the jackpot ones were where you have to do a specific routine just to pass it

TomH

Pro 2
I made a lot by watching for the market manipulation (by the coin sellers, I assume) on certain low elite cards. I was somewhat conflicted at first, but at the end of the day it isn’t cheating anymore than paying close attention to odd trends in the stock market is cheating.

X020179

Pro 1
I made a lot by watching for the market manipulation (by the coin sellers, I assume) on certain low elite cards. I was somewhat conflicted at first, but at the end of the day it isn’t cheating anymore than paying close attention to odd trends in the stock market is cheating.
Anybody with half of a brain wouldn’t blame you, in fact, I applaud you. EA might as well be running a dictatorship with this market.

ramizi

Rookie 2
I already opened 11 packs and got NOTHING. it sucks as one of my league members already pulled 3 103 cards

you can easily make those 4.5k coins selling golds daily. And stamina free.

It takes longer to do that than to play the jackpot event. Today’s Curry objectives required you to do 6 NBA Live events. I would have rather done jackpot than coin collector but that’s me. I fail to see how guys who weren’t doing the jackpot event in the first place have any stake in the matter. It’s not like they replaced it wh something better. And he argument that it teams too long to be beneficial sums up Daily Beats in general.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
It takes longer to do that than to play the jackpot event. Today’s Curry objectives required you to do 6 NBA Live events. I would have rather done jackpot than coin collector but that’s me. I fail to see how guys who weren’t doing the jackpot event in the first place have any stake in the matter. It’s not like they replaced it wh something better. And he argument that it teams too long to be beneficial sums up Daily Beats in general.

Doing elevate every 4hrs was the key here
My 2cs

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.