• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Cheaper to build or buy 98 T-Mac?

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
It?s cheaper to buy him directly at AH. Building him would cost you around 5-7M depending on AH prices and if you grinded a few 90?s. The only downside in buying directly from AH is that you won?t get that Token for 99 Magic Johnson. But hey if your not shooting for that then no problemo!!

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
It?s cheaper to buy him directly at AH. Building him would cost you around 5-7M depending on AH prices and if you grinded a few 90?s. The only downside in buying directly from AH is that you won?t get that Token for 99 Magic Johnson. But hey if your not shooting for that then no problemo!!

Cool thanks.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
i will advise you too only build him but first you have to confirm that you can have 2 tmac s in ur lineup

You can pair him with the LNY one, but you cant pair him with the flashback one. The flashback card has the Orlando Magic logo bottom right but its for when he played for the Rockets smh, ea stay ******* up.

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1
i will advise you too only build him but first you have to confirm that you can have 2 tmac s in ur lineup

You can pair him with the LNY one, but you cant pair him with the flashback one. The flashback card has the Orlando Magic logo bottom right but its for when he played for the Rockets smh, ea stay ******* up.

then u should build him not buy him off the ah

That makes no sense, why should I build him?

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3

then u should build him not buy him off the ah

thats my opinion because he will be there at AH not less than 7m and on my ah 90OVR elites are going for 550k or 500k if u snipe

66RuckerPark

Rookie 1

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2

thats my opinion because he will be there at AH not less than 7m and on my ah 90OVR elites are going for 550k or 500k if u snipe

The first guy already said its cheaper to just buy him instead of building, and on my ah like I already said he is at around 4m, soon he might be even lower.

Ok checked my AH which is AH1. 98 Tmac is going for 5.6M buy it now. 4.6M if you bid. Now, 90 OVR is priced at 700,000 each. You need 9 - 90OVR DS players to. Complete last Tier of Tmac 98 so you need to spend 6,300,000 to buy those 9 - 90 OVR DS players. Not to mention the 7- 86 OVR DS players you need. So I?d say its cheaper to buy him off AH directly. But again, it depends if your after that 99 Magic tokens which comes only upon completion of each set.

lewie100

Rookie 1
I would say the best option is to buy off the AH. However, if you can snipe 90+ non-Dream Showdown cards for say, 120k, then you can exchange them for 360k, thus making the final set worth just 3.24m. The much easier option of course is to buy it though.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I would say the best option is to buy off the AH. However, if you can snipe 90+ non-Dream Showdown cards for say, 120k, then you can exchange them for 360k, thus making the final set worth just 3.24m. The much easier option of course is to buy it though.

on my AH the TMAC is going for 7m

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3

on my AH the TMAC is going for 7m

Bruh nobody lookin at buy now prices, thats a suckas price, look at the bid prices, js.
even the bids are like 6500000 or 6000000

betaman411

All-Star 1

Only problem is the set cooldown on the 90 exchange. I?ll just be able to make one Master even though I could build more this way.

liga

Rookie 1
Buy is always cheaper while build up slowly is always expensive in this game. Can up to 1million difference. LOL! If you have NBA coins then you just buy and build slowly less favor players. So like 2 birds with 1 pebble hahaha....

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.