• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Certified Kevin Garnett 102 OVR when it will end?

Sakuragi79

Rookie 1
hi guys! just a quick question as what the title says..until when is the event for KG 102 OVR? I lost time since jst now i came back from holidays..thanks for the info! :)

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
hi guys! just a quick question as what the title says..until when is the event for KG 102 OVR? I lost time since jst now i came back from holidays..thanks for the info! :)
The live event is on fridays and Saturdays. The set which gives kg tokens will expire in a week

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
The live event is on fridays and Saturdays. The set which gives kg tokens will expire in a week

Why does it have a timer and the other 2 sets don?t?
Not sure why the kg set has a timer.. but if I remember correctly the timer goes away but the set stays (which doesnt make sense)
Only the set to get the kg collectibles goes after the timer runs out

Geobatz

Rookie 1

Why does it have a timer and the other 2 sets don?t?
Not sure why the kg set has a timer.. but if I remember correctly the timer goes away but the set stays (which doesnt make sense)
Only the set to get the kg collectibles goes after the timer runs out

Which is dumb, because what am I supposed to do with the set if I can?t get the tokens? Fing EA!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.