• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Can anyone give me account a please

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Well I know a lot of you guys will talk trash but I am still doing this so if anyone have a alternate account with some coins or a good team may be a 87 Or 89 ovr account can u please help me and I promise if I get my pc back I will return the account I have no accounts at this moment and all the people I know only 1 account so if anyone can help me pm me it would mean a lot to me

cire2245

Rookie 3
feel bad for you but i suggest you just start a new account. I think building a team from nothing at this point of the game will not be that hard maybe at least 85 to 89 ovr especially if you are veteran enough to know different strategies in coin making and team building. And it will be a different experience and i think interesting until you retrieve your old. Good luck man

Williamof3

Rookie 1
I feel like you have been a good member of the community so I feel for you. We all make mistakes. You should JUst start grinding. It doesn?t feel the same to have an account given to you.

Oh man.....trying to shoot with bronze players is painful.

feel bad for you but i suggest you just start a new account. I think building a team from nothing at this point of the game will not be that hard maybe at least 85 to 89 ovr especially if you are veteran enough to know different strategies in coin making and team building. And it will be a different experience and i think interesting until you retrieve your old. Good luck man

I agree. My friend quit playing when season 2 began, started playing again during the playoffs promo, and he was 90 OVR in 1.5 months lol, without too much "aggressive" grinding and playing. If you've played for at least a few months, 87 OVR for your main account is honestly pretty disappointing. Just start a new account, rather than asking someone else to do it for you. If a decent promo comes out, and if you casually play this game every few hours for 10-20 minutes, you should get to 87 OVR in less than a month. As cire2245 said, it would be a different experience and interesting until you retrieve your old. Especially since it's nearly the end of the season, it won't be hard at all to get to 87 ovr. I began playing during August last year, while my friend began playing last March. At the reset, I was a 98 OVR, while he was a 97, lol.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I feel like you have been a good member of the community so I feel for you. We all make mistakes. You should JUst start grinding. It doesn?t feel the same to have an account given to you.

Oh man.....trying to shoot with bronze players is painful.

oh yes, it was in season 1.

Current season, because of S1 achievements, most of us started with at least 1 elite, 3-4 gold players & 2-4 silvers. The bronzes we had only lasted a short while.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.