• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

BF set for legend tokens gives you a chance at a legend!

I just pulled 88 James Worthy from the BF set that gives 10 legend wildcards! That was a pleasant surprise. :D Best use of my last 100 tokens.

Alexdub5

Rookie 1
update
lol, just did it 8 time and pulled 2 Legends: 88 Ewing and 87 Archibald.
First luck this season)

hviana1979

Rookie 1
I just bought 14 legends packs.

Pulled Ewing, Payton and Stockhouse. And enough tokens to build two future legends. Went all in on this one and paid off!

Definitely the best set out there so far. I opened 11 and only pulled one 88 Ewing, my friend opened 7 and pulled two 88 Gary Paytons. Not to mention 110 tokens as well!

hviana1979

Rookie 1
I just bought 14 legends packs.

Pulled Ewing, Payton and Stockhouse. And enough tokens to build two future legends. Went all in on this one and paid off!
Wow :eek: That's some crazy luck! I wish I pulled Stackhouse, Worthy has terrible stats so he goes to the AH.

yes, Stackhouse was first and the other pack went with both Ewing and Payton.

I was going for Oladipo but the prospect of building two different legends in a near future was much better.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
Nice pulls - I was fast asleep.

Hopefully same odds when the sets come back around..

myyoyolin

Rookie 1
I have around 250 tokens on my hand, shall I invest in this (legend) or the elevate player one? Chances are i might end up with no legend players, but there will be better legend players set in the future which I can use my tokens in.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I have around 250 tokens on my hand, shall I invest in this (legend) or the elevate player one? Chances are i might end up with no legend players, but there will be better legend players set in the future which I can use my tokens in.

If ur 86-88 ovr.. go for the legend set.. u might pull a legend or at the least will be able to build one later..
Compared to unauctionable elevate pulls

betaman411

All-Star 1

If ur 86-88 ovr.. go for the legend set.. u might pull a legend or at the least will be able to build one later..
Good advice but if I were you, I'd at least try the Elevate set once or twice. There's good speculation that 88 won't be the cap on these cards and you'd have to sit on your Legend tokens for quite a while to get a +90. By then, you could build enough wildcards playing the event.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Good advice but if I were you, I'd at least try the Elevate set once or twice. There's good speculation that 88 won't be the cap on these cards and you'd have to sit on your Legend tokens for quite a while to get a +90. By then, you could build enough wildcards playing the event.
Frankly was torn between using up my leftover tokens between the two.. since i have only a few doing the elevate set..

I did the legend set only because I could make coins out of it. If not by pulling a legend then at least I'll have enough wildcards for a future set and I can make coins then. Betaman411 is right, chances are elevate players will not cap out at 88 but I feel there will be plenty of times between promos when there is nothing but elevate to grind. For a legend your restricted to one day a week events, save your wildcards for when a 2mil+ card drops and sell asap would be the way to go.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.