• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Beware of ' Alabama ' application to your league

benkangquan

Rookie 1
Once you accept him, he will use his alt account to invite your best few members to his league

I have been invited six times ( he applied six times and each and every time I got an invite ) and I am the highest OVR in the league
Once he is done he will leave the league and join back his. His purpose is to steal your best members

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Agree to this. Made a thread about ?Alabama? in Gg.. but what he did was waaaay way worse. I had a league of super loyal team mates. We had a streak going on. He joined and asked to be admin. It was the first time I made a league so I made jim one. I woke up the next morning and he REMOVED each and every one of my league members.
I was so disgusted that I just left the league as is. Certainly a twisted dude. He has loads of alternate accounts.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.