• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best way to get ULs

Hetzer

Rookie 1
The ULs i want are Dwight Howard and Pau/Bosh. I currently have 4 million coins.
What would be the best way to get them?
I'm currently trying to snipe 80~82 OVR legendaries so I can build the wildcard but I'm kind of new to sniping and I've failed so far.
If sniping and making wildcards is the best way to get them, could someone recommend a good method and/or filters?

Hetzer

Rookie 1
You mean get the ones individually like the86s and the 89s instead of going for the Wildcards?

ky3m

Rookie 1
I think bidding its may better then sniping. Try to bid for every card, thats how I build some UL's for really cheap

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Only use a wildcard on a set card that costs more then 1 mil otherwise it's a waste the best time to get a UL card is the 2nd day of its availability sniping the set cards is usually easier then the card outright but you b have to do your numbers correctly

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
this is how i get them
1]first open the elite player pack i always get the new legend
2]then i sell the card for a much higher price
3]grind the event so many times
4]after 2-3 days i get the cards and if 90+ cards are expensive i go for the wildcard

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.