• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best classic PG under 2 mill?

JonSnowMo

Rookie 1
I currently have 94 PM baron Davis and need little upgrade my options are 97 baron Davis , 96 UL Bob cousy , 95 Isiah Thomas and 92 UL Steve Nash
I really like baron Davis' gameplay but getting him means I can't bench my 95 so ... appreciate your thoughts about other cards

trapstarisu

Rookie 1
Bob Cousy has good AI. Based on all the times I've played against his cards, he's a good scorer (for mostly driving to the rim, scoring with contact, mid range) and he's a good playmaker. It might just be me, but I've had some experiences with him throwing up some mean alley oop dunks to the center in my face.

Well, that might just be my opinion anyways. I think you should try him, and if he doesn't work out for you, sell him.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
93 nash.. u can get him and train him to 98/99 with boosts. Does everything.. great at 3s.. decent ai
Cousy mainly good at 3s
Baron .. ovr adv.. decent at everything

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I'd get 93 Nash and max him then maxed 92 Nash or 91 Marbury would be my 2nd choice I've had fun with all 3

JonSnowMo

Rookie 1
I think I might go with Nash but training is an issue for me now, if I find him at good price it will help alot
Thanks all for the help

cd35cd35

Rookie 1
I would save up a little more and try getting Payton; any version of him, Paytin's AI and Manual both are really impressive

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I would save up a little more and try getting Payton; any version of him, Paytin's AI and Manual both are really impressive

I find his AI to be very horrible no matter which Payton idk why but he's easy to steal from and despite his great defensive stats he doesn't do much on defense

JonSnowMo

Rookie 1

I find his AI to be very horrible no matter which Payton idk why but he's easy to steal from and despite his great defensive stats he doesn't do much on defense

Totally agree I usually get 2-3 steals against him in SD, I also think he is overpriced his 97 version goes for 3.5+ m

I?ve used 97 Baron, 97 Payton and 92 Nash. I play a point guard heavy style and have had good results with all three of them, although I would recommend the platinums over an untrained Nash. I wouldn?t worry too much about conflicting reports over a card?s AI. Showdown quarters aren?t won or lost based on a card?s individual AI. Trust the card that plays well for you manually and concentrate on your own quarters. You can?t worry about what?s happening on the other end.

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I'd say Nash but his height is a big downside in my opinion.

When I had baron during playoff moments he was rubbish.. but for some reason when I go up against his AI now in classic he makes contested shots like it's nothing.. not sure if they've boosted his AI now or what the case is... he is always a pest...

Boby cousy AI is half decent too, never used his manual though.

A

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Get Baron Davis 97 overall he plays like a beast I purchased him again and he plays good defence some times and makes almost every shot

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.