• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best boost players under 1 mil

Cgshort

Rookie 1
So my team is getting very good but i want to get my players better boost so I wanted to know what boost players I could get for under a mil.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
100 Pierce, 99 Kuzma, and 99 Tatum all give +4 boosts and under 1 mil but you need to know that if you want the boosts to count for overall then you need to have the boost coming from a bench player because if the boost comes from a starter it has absolutely zero affect on overall for any of the players

Cgshort

Rookie 1
100 Pierce, 99 Kuzma, and 99 Tatum all give +4 boosts and under 1 mil but you need to know that if you want the boosts to count for overall then you need to have the boost coming from a bench player because if the boost comes from a starter it has absolutely zero affect on overall for any of the players
Thanks sounds good

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.