• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Best 102-103 ovr line-up for showdown.

nephilione

Rookie 1
now I have 101 ovr lineup, where i have 104 curry, 103 oladipo, 103 butler, 103 garnett, 102 hakeem, But that thing is not working good, so i need suggestion guys.. Help me out to make great lineup please!?

dub365

All-Star 1
There's no correct answer for you. Only you can decide what your best lineup is/ can be. We don't know how you like to play, what type of big man you prefer, where you're at in the current promo, how many coins you have, etc.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There's no correct answer for you. Only you can decide what your best lineup is/ can be. We don't know how you like to play, what type of big man you prefer, where you're at in the current promo, how many coins you have, etc.
Yeah lots of variables there's no such thing as a perfect lineup or card that works the same for everyone no matter what

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.