• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Bench players?

Stewie309

Superstar 3
Staff member
Community Chief
Both the highest overall with boost because there are many players near the highest overall for their position and having the boost helps them and the 9 other players jump up as much as +2 in overall so it Bridges the gap in overall

picklegoat

Rookie 2
I think I know what you mean. You are asking is it better to have a 105 or a 104 with team boost for your bench players, right?

If so, the answer is higher OVR IFFFFFFFF it gets you a higher AI score. For example, if changing your bench SG and SF get you from a 104 to a 105 you should always do that. The higher overall is huge at this point in the season. I am a 106 and I will destroy a 104 or 105. Playing a 106 is notably more fair of a match.

However, if you would be 104 no matter who is on your bench, then you would want the 104 with bench boost. I find the best bench boosts this season are on ball defense and block.

Ailman

Rookie 1
OVR matters more that's boosts, I think you would want a nice balance. I would try to get to the max bench OVR possible then mix and match players for the best boosts while still maintaining that OVR.

Tarquin

Rookie 1
Not sure if out of topic...

If I use the "Best Lineup" option on the NBA Lineup...KAT (105 with ability) will be the main center while Embiid (106 no ability) will be benched...weird though

I don't mind actually since Embiid can work out even if benched.

Anatdoc

All-Star 2
u mean SD game scores?? ranges around 19-21 relative on the match mood...I usually play manual..

If u mean team overall level is 106...
So for eg.. in sd.. when ur opponent plays.. if u get score back as 10 -18.before u play... ur ai can be considered good.. but it u get 2 - 20.. ur ai is bad..
Certain players score well in ur team.. for eg a bunch of us find curry's release really fast

combat008

Rookie 1
So for eg.. in sd.. when ur opponent plays.. if u get score back as 10 -18.before u play... ur ai can be considered good.. but it u get 2 - 20.. ur ai is bad..
Certain players score well in ur team.. for eg a bunch of us find curry's release really fast
The only thing with curry is that ultra easy to steal from him for some reason.

Tarquin

Rookie 1
Never really bothered much on the metrics...loss or win is still as it is vis a vis :)

But for discussion let me note and let u know sir..

Thanks

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noruegen
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.