• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

BB Simmons

Geobatz

Rookie 1
I did mean both qtrs combined, the most I?ve got to in a single was around 27 or 28 pts..

I found a couple of screenshots, I don?t really take much unless I send it in a line chat to refer to something haha.

Btw, I maxed him out yesterday.

How is his gameplay now that he?s maxed?

Actually I found a few of mine, I don?t know why it hit me as something strange, having 30+ quarters.

Rw3dafQ.jpg

DfUlUAf.jpg

TobyBoby

Rookie 1
I don't have BB Simmons, but I did pick up the RnG version for my classic lineup. Previously I was using UL Nash at level 5. While Nash was quite good, and his manual play was fun, my AI was consistently getting annihilated by opponents. I picked up Simmons and that changed immediately. Now it is rare when my AI gives up a ton of points and only scores 4 or less for me.

And on manual, Simmons himself has been good for 4-6 extra points for me in SD. I immediately began training Simmons and intend to max him out.

For my NBA side, my AI has fared better so I haven't felt the need to lay down a ton of coins for BB Simmons.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.