• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Battleground cards

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Based on your other post, I just listed my 95 Marbury (that was just sitting in my inventory!).

I'm finding something refreshing in playing with a low OVR team (beyond playing "amateurs"). Some of the plays that are possible in this game are easily overlooked in a run-n-gun 3pt offense. Even some of the passes that certain animations require are fun to watch. Maybe it's just the monotony of s3 but PvP is a welcome addition to this game (in my opinion) and I know it's why you are back playing. Hopefully, they can tweak the responsiveness more but I'm glad they realeased the beta this season.
I guess the base card format might be fun.. but the other one with constant clutches and corner 3 splashes(which u can't block) .. just don't enjoy that..

edlllpt

Pro 1
I guess the base card format might be fun.. but the other one with constant clutches and corner 3 splashes(which u can't block) .. just don't enjoy that..

The main line-up PVP filled with abilities can become a bit tiresome at some point yeah.

I found a lot of cards have poor block stats and that isn't helping the cause. But if you're late sometimes that ends being the successful block ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

The worst i found in main line-up games were 'fake/badly triggered' clutches where you ending needing to pass and it's a mess, as workarounds like stepbacks in the zone end being unreliable clutches. And one sees the opponent having similar struggles.

To the point that before the battleground introduction i made a line-up with the tiny guys from the winter promo + magic to win the tip-offs and was having fun that way instead as I tried to win a pvp match with that line-up. Best i got were results like 8-10 or 7-10 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

With the battleground line-ups, in the long run you may also find it tiresome to see a 20-20 with each player scoring 10 lay-ups but at least you're trying to defend something different, spinning around, using pump fakes and so on, doing things that are underappreciated in other modes.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
The main line-up PVP filled with abilities can become a bit tiresome at some point yeah.

I found a lot of cards have poor block stats and that isn't helping the cause. But if you're late sometimes that ends being the successful block ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

The worst i found in main line-up games were 'fake/badly triggered' clutches where you ending needing to pass and it's a mess, as workarounds like stepbacks in the zone end being unreliable clutches. And one sees the opponent having similar struggles.

To the point that before the battleground introduction i made a line-up with the tiny guys from the winter promo + magic to win the tip-offs and was having fun that way instead as I tried to win a pvp match with that line-up. Best i got were results like 8-10 or 7-10 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

With the battleground line-ups, in the long run you may also find it tiresome to see a 20-20 with each player scoring 10 lay-ups but at least you're trying to defend something different, spinning around, using pump fakes and so on, doing things that are underappreciated in other modes.
Ya I could deal with other things.. the shot meter glitching when shooting and the clutch not working (like u mentioned) just made the mode tiresome for me..

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.