• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Auction House Still Refusing to sell cards

Hroswith

Rookie 3
nope
if u have high enough base overall players.. u could try the elite phil caoch with +5 double boosts tho
Already had Phil Jackson, but I like the boosts that the all defensive team gives me better.

Aaaaaand there goes 5M of my coins, to the only position in my lineup where I definitely did not need another player.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190917_193441.jpg
    Screenshot_20190917_193441.jpg
    127.5 KB · Views: 263

G34

Rookie 1
106 Porzingis - 6 weeks
102 Stoudamire - 2 months
2 x 102 Jalen Rose - 2 months
103 Hardaway - 3 weeks

Well some of the "unsalables" on my list sold.
My 102 Jalen Rose took forever to sell. I still have an extra though. lets see how long that takes.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Well some of the "unsalables" on my list sold.
My 102 Jalen Rose took forever to sell. I still have an extra though. lets see how long that takes.
Tough call to know if selling them now is the right option based on reports of player trade-in set for s4. While trade-in sets have been historically bad for users in the past, I'm guessing it might be better than saving coins but it's anyone's guess. Hopefully, there's some more info before reset to make a better decision...but I doubt it.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Do you guys think the Shaq promo players will ever be auctionable?

I made the mistake of going for PG Shaq and with the overabundance of PG's I have (including two 109 balanced PG's), he doesn't even have a bench role anymore.

Buying GT Iverson for 5M has so far proven to be less of a mistake than I initially thought, though. He plays far smoother than Westbrook and in the four showdown matches I've played against 110 Magic, he's gotten 13 steals. Before I got Iverson, I have NEVER managed to steal from Magic.

TomH

Pro 2
I’m just glad I was finally able to quick sell the 20+ Finals event teammate cards that have been clogging up my items and could not be put in any set. Now if I could quick sell some low ovr cards that started some promos from two months ago......

Bryson2131

Rookie 1
I have recently bought a house in zalka and I am aware of an ongoing issue that has been affecting my ability to sell cards on the auction house. Specifically, I've been trying to sell some high-value cards for a few weeks now and have only been successful in selling a small number of them. I have been listing these cards at prices that are lower than the average "buy now" price, but I'm still not getting any bites. I've tried adjusting the prices, but nothing seems to be working. This is causing frustration as I'm missing out on a significant amount of profit. Do you have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?
beiteck.com/sale

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.