• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Auction House servers

Chico

Rookie 1
Hi there, how many Auction house server are there, and is there a way for me to know if my UID is part of Auction House 1 or Auction House 2 or so on and so forth?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There were 3 before NBALM Asia was merged with the global servers (there were 3 different games you play NBALM but there was also NBALM Asia and NBALM China which is still a separate game) so there could be 4 servers now but the only way to tell which server you are in is to find out from someone who knows their server because EA doesn't release info like that to the public

Chico

Rookie 1
There were 3 before NBALM Asia was merged with the global servers (there were 3 different games you play NBALM but there was also NBALM Asia and NBALM China which is still a separate game) so there could be 4 servers now but the only way to tell which server you are in is to find out from someone who knows their server because EA doesn't release info like that to the public

Oh okay I’m in North America but all my league mates are mostly in Philippines and if I screenshot something from my Auction House they don’t see it on theirs so we are most likely on different servers. Thanks for your reply Stewie309 Cheers

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Oh okay I’m in North America but all my league mates are mostly in Philippines and if I screenshot something from my Auction House they don’t see it on theirs so we are most likely on different servers. Thanks for your reply Stewie309 Cheers
You're welcome I wish they made us all 1 big AH server but I've been around since the beta came out and even back then they had 3 AH servers which was a pain back then as well even before the AH bot controlled all the AHs

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.