• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

(Art) Off-season Movers

X020179

Pro 1
Props for giving an Isaiah an overall he deserves, people seem to think he?s trash

He was last year compared to the year before lol not to mention being rated the worst defender in the NBA doesn't help either

To be fair he just got off a hip injury which needed numerous surgeries, plus being 5'9 isn't the biggest defensive advantage, I just meant trash offensively. Lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Props for giving an Isaiah an overall he deserves, people seem to think he?s trash

He was last year compared to the year before lol not to mention being rated the worst defender in the NBA doesn't help either

To be fair he just got off a hip injury which needed numerous surgeries, plus being 5'9 isn't the biggest defensive advantage, I just meant trash offensively. Lol

Well even before the injury he was honestly overrated because he has always been a bottom feeder on defense in his career his scoring got better but his defense hasn't there have been small players with at least modest defensive ability throughout history but it's something he just doesn't care about he's kinda like Melo but a foot shorter but anyways back to his offense I don't expect him to ever bounce back to being a 25+ PPG scorer or maybe not even a 20+ PPG because players his size with his style have a short shelf life in the league

BronJr

Rookie 1

Well even before the injury he was honestly overrated because he has always been a bottom feeder on defense in his career his scoring got better but his defense hasn't there have been small players with at least modest defensive ability throughout history but it's something he just doesn't care about he's kinda like Melo but a foot shorter but anyways back to his offense I don't expect him to ever bounce back to being a 25+ PPG scorer or maybe not even a 20+ PPG because players his size with his style have a short shelf life in the league

8a4.jpg

Added as foe :evil:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

8a4.jpg

Added as foe :evil:

Good lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
"Trade Winds Master" I like the sound of that and the Kawhi card in general if only we got a true off-season promo that included all moves and picks hopefully we get that soon

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i think the picks will be in a summer league promo

Summer league is over and no sign of anything plus last year all we got is a SL program so no guarantee of a promo this time but I hope there is a promo because now that the "Summer Courts" are part of the game all season no reason to make another promo like that sure they can make use of the courts but centering a promo around something we've had all season would just be dumb

MyNameJeff21

Rookie 1

Summer league is over and no sign of anything plus last year all we got is a SL program so no guarantee of a promo this time but I hope there is a promo because now that the "Summer Courts" are part of the game all season no reason to make another promo like that sure they can make use of the courts but centering a promo around something we've had all season would just be dumb

If I remember correctly, the summer league stuff dropped after the summer league promo. I was in China when sl stuff dropped so I had to watch youtube to be sure

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

If I remember correctly, the summer league stuff dropped after the summer league promo. I was in China when sl stuff dropped so I had to watch youtube to be sure

There was no SL promo though

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.