• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Are Super Star Tokens done?

betaman411

All-Star 1
I?m sitting on about 160 tokens so that?s only enough for one player. Do you guys think these tokens are dead now (haven?t gotten any in SD) and should I exchange before losing more coins for the AH or hold out?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I would say yes they only give 1 out on SD end of season rewards packs which would take 20 months for you to get a new card but you can hold out because there's always a chance

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Well, I already got LeBron. Is the next best option for coins Hakeem? Francis?

Unless you're broke I would sit tight but I think the top 2 most expensive ones you can get are 96 LeBron and 93 Lin by far

Not broke but didn?t want the value to go to 0 either. I forgot to check Lin. IT is listed for +4M bin in AH1 but no bids either.

If you have less then 10 mil go for it if not hold off but ultimately it's up to you

betaman411

All-Star 1
I?ll wait...a couple mill either way isn?t going to move the needle...kinda like KCP, Rajon, Lance and JaVale!

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Well, I already got LeBron. Is the next best option for coins Hakeem? Francis?

Unless you're broke I would sit tight but I think the top 2 most expensive ones you can get are 96 LeBron and 93 Lin by far

Not broke but didn?t want the value to go to 0 either. I forgot to check Lin. IT is listed for +4M bin in AH1 but no bids either.

I'm not sure if IT is a great steal.

Whenever I play against a team with IT, my PG/SG starter can easily steal from him or force a turnover while in transition, even if my starter isn't a 95 but a 90-92.

The issue is height and wingspan & EA has made it very easy to steal balls from such players, regardless of rating.

betaman411

All-Star 1

Whenever I play against a team with IT, my PG/SG starter can easily steal from him or force a turnover while in transition, even if my starter isn't a 95 but a 90-92.

The issue is height and wingspan & EA has made it very easy to steal balls from such players, regardless of rating.
I'm not looking to use him but rather maximize the value of my superstar tokens. He was listed high in my AH (AH1) but no takers.

timsg0102

Rookie 2

I'm not looking to use him but rather maximize the value of my superstar tokens. He was listed high in my AH (AH1) but no takers.

Oh I see. Noted w/ thanks!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.