• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Are jerseys/courts updated into game?

Mikey7890

Rookie 1
Cant find them anywhere... am I missing something? Popup ad after logging into the game describes them as if they are already in the game. . .

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No the update isn't available yet so until then you won't see any of the changes that come with it

nastypeanut

Rookie 1
I got update at 2pm ET in US. Cool thing about it is now in showdown both teams wear white jerseys! (Not actually cool)

I saw that that happens because the other user didn't update their app... I think it's just running into folks that decided they wanted their Away as their home so it switches both.

dub365

All-Star 1
I saw that that happens because the other user didn't update their app... I think it's just running into folks that decided they wanted their Away as their home so it switches both.

Whatever the reason, they need to find a fix bc it's a nightmare. I switched to blacks bc there won't be as many probs but that negates the whole point of choosing your gear. The big problem is that in the SD lineup screen right before you enter the match, it isn't showing the other teams jersey so you don't know to switch yours if it's too similar. That MIGHT be bc other user hasn't updated yet.....idk.

dub365

All-Star 1
I wish they'd let a bunch of us QA test for them. Sort this crap out before it goes live. I can't imagine how bad it must be for ppl who don't follow the forums/ Twitter/ discord. They'd have zero idea any of this was coming or what was wrong or if it was gonna get fixed.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.