• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Anyone know when the lvl bob pack will update?

LionofJudah27

Rookie 1
Any news on if they are going to update this any time soon? I would have thought they would have updated the bob pack with the new promo coming out.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Any news on if they are going to update this any time soon? I would have thought they would have updated the bob pack with the new promo coming out.
No they don't give a damn about them so don't expect a notice of an update or even for an update to be rewarding they have sucked for months the last time they were worthwhile was the BoB that had Trending LeBron in it

No they don't give a damn about them so don't expect a notice of an update or even for an update to be rewarding they have sucked for months the last time they were worthwhile was the BoB that had Trending LeBron in it
And so many people benefited from that LeBron that they said no more lol. If it don't make money its either an afterthought or they "revamp" it so they can start making money.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
And so many people benefited from that LeBron that they said no more lol. If it don't make money its either an afterthought or they "revamp" it so they can start making money.
Yep I pulled 1 on my main and 2 on my alt and all got me at least 3 mil after tax so it's obvious why the last few ones have been bob packs with random (almost always crappy) boom rewards only reason I haven't sold my tokens yet is the idea of getting screwed by EA randomly changing the set to something worthwhile to where the tokens would be worth several times more than what they would sell for now

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.