• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Anyone actually buying elite players now?

Selling the Offseason Movers at the end of the promo was nigh on impossible. Now the bot is starting to buy them. For some reason, the bot is also buying the Offseason Movers golds at high prices despite their depreciation at the end of the promo. You can literally snipe an OSM gold for 6k and sell it for 25k.

Yes, i was surprised to finally see ANY golds i put out selling at a good price. During OSM i was listing my 71's as low at 3100 and I'd finally get a sale after many tries. Now I can put those at 3600 or so and they sell after 1-2 tries.

I noticed with the OSM as well....but have you had any luck with say the rondo/schroeder and parker/mcdermott???

Techon

Rookie 1
80 ovr Kevin love. solid pf with 74 3 pointer, but in a way I regret my decision since we getting 80 Lauri in a few days.

Selling the Offseason Movers at the end of the promo was nigh on impossible. Now the bot is starting to buy them. For some reason, the bot is also buying the Offseason Movers golds at high prices despite their depreciation at the end of the promo. You can literally snipe an OSM gold for 6k and sell it for 25k.

Yes, i was surprised to finally see ANY golds i put out selling at a good price. During OSM i was listing my 71's as low at 3100 and I'd finally get a sale after many tries. Now I can put those at 3600 or so and they sell after 1-2 tries.

I noticed with the OSM as well....but have you had any luck with say the rondo/schroeder and parker/mcdermott???

I?ve sold a couple but the filter isn?t as reliable as it was a few days ago. Perhaps it was being used too much. The non promo 75-79s fetch a good price from the bot if you can snipe those.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I can't sell my additional Joel Embiid base elite & my Trae Young rookie elite cards at all. Once I had the Brodie elevate & base elite cards, I didn't need Trae anymore.

But I can't seem to sell. Dang it!

edlllpt

Pro 1
I can't sell my additional Joel Embiid base elite & my Trae Young rookie elite cards at all. Once I had the Brodie elevate & base elite cards, I didn't need Trae anymore.

Elite rookies are still 000/001 cards. Same for Embiid

The cards people can sell are the ones you can find below 75k which don't follow that pattern and have a wider and 'normal' gap between bid and bin.

timsg0102

Rookie 2

Elite rookies are still 000/001 cards. Same for Embiid

The cards people can sell are the ones you can find below 75k which don't follow that pattern and have a wider and 'normal' gap between bid and bin.

Ok, I have put those up for less than 100k and for 24 hours. Let's see who will buy.

I will put those up again for 75k if they haven't been sold by this time, tmrw. Hopefully, fingers crossed!

edlllpt

Pro 1
Ok, I have put those up for less than 100k and for 24 hours. Let's see who will buy.

I will put those up again for 75k if they haven't been sold by this time, tmrw. Hopefully, fingers crossed!

I don't think you'll sell any elite between 75k and 100k today, unless they are introducing new changes.

The low trade-able range for specific cards seems to be between 50-70k based on what people wrote here and the occasional postings you can see being picked in the AH.

Centers I've seen in the range were Jokic, AD and KAT-fan-booster.

Tomorrow we probably get a use for the elites btw.

This isn't about elites but found this interesting : https://imgur.com/a/F5ZF1nZ

78k for a gold Popovich??? just saw this in my AH....I wonder if they buyer accidentally thought it was an Elite Popovich

Altavilla

Pro 1
This isn't about elites but found this interesting : https://imgur.com/a/F5ZF1nZ

78k for a gold Popovich??? just saw this in my AH....I wonder if they buyer accidentally thought it was an Elite Popovich

Nice. Unlikely to be an accident. It?s probably the bot?s doing.

edlllpt

Pro 1

It can always be an accident,

but

* Sometimes the card isn't even in the AH anymore.
* He's the real-life truly elite coach that people have as gold card.
* People like Pop and he is one of the most recognizable for the very casual fans.
* The price of the card has been growing steadily for a while. I've seen bids around 60k before in my ah.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.