• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Any Update on This Weeks Flashback Player?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
It is Wednesday rarely do you get info for a weekly program 2 days prior to it dropping so just be patient lol you can't get leaks the way you could in the last because they patched the clock change method of seeing cards put into the game before they show up on our sides of the server because they didn't like people using that to prep for stuff so they wanted to make that info come from them if it came early at all

Stryker377

Rookie 1
It is Wednesday rarely do you get info for a weekly program 2 days prior to it dropping so just be patient lol you can't get leaks the way you could in the last because they patched the clock change method of seeing cards put into the game before they show up on our sides of the server because they didn't like people using that to prep for stuff so they wanted to make that info come from them if it came early at all

When I saw info on Deandre Jordan being the flashback player a couple weeks ago, the post was posted on a Tuesday so I thought it would be worth a try asking on a Wednesday. I wanted to see if this weeks Flashback player is worth spending my tokens on! lol

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

When I saw info on Deandre Jordan being the flashback player a couple weeks ago, the post was posted on a Tuesday so I thought it would be worth a try asking on a Wednesday. I wanted to see if this weeks Flashback player is worth spending my tokens on! lol

The only reason that happened is because they were on vacation so the cards were put into the game way further in advance than normal and he was pulled from presents when the game was on autopilot that is not something to expect in the future unless it is shown in a promo preview video from the test server then way more often than not the FB player won't be talked about before Thursday and the legends before Friday if they decide to talk about them at all early

vince carter I believe, saw some flashback friday ad with him on there

Damn, haven't been playing much but a decent Vinsanity card sounds interesting....Will he be a SG or SF...will he be a 92? 93? Will they throw the ultimate curveball and make him a 94? Will they throw the ultimate-ultimate curveball and make him a 95 OVR power forward??? Find out next episode of NBALM-Z

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Dammn, no Carter.. guess i was wrong... but Dammit i hate Ricky Rubio cards..

The thing is passing accuracy doesn't matter in this game so guards who are bad at shooting but have good court vision irl will be garbage most of the time because they will have bad shooting stats. For example we could have 99 OVR Rajon Rondo and it will be pretty bad in-game.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
yeah, I am disappointed there's no VC Raptors '00 card as SF or SG. That would have been fantastic...that card, even if facing a way taller Giannis, no fear with classic VC '00 version.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.