• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Any news on the March madness PROMO?

dub365

All-Star 1
Supposed to start on the 20th. All that ive heard but Asros did tweet that Westbrook would be a big part of a Major upcoming promo. So maybe he'll have a MM master. Shouldn't have to wait too long to find out

There are rumors of a hakeem olajuwon card coming soon too, but he could be the April MM

I only hope this promo is less p2w than last season. That Mobile Madness Magic card was fire, but I think you had to pay to get the base card.

dub365

All-Star 1
There are rumors of a hakeem olajuwon card coming soon too, but he could be the April MM

I only hope this promo is less p2w than last season. That Mobile Madness Magic card was fire, but I think you had to paid to get the base card.

Yeah, but that $2.99 was worth it for Magic. This Season, they'll charge us $49.99...

Hetzer

Rookie 1
I hope they will incorporate Bonus Packs into this promo. However I'm guessing they'll just use pennants as the currency instead of shamrocks and style points, with the same format.

lucas26

Rookie 1
Westbrook and McDermott look really nice. Good thing bonus packs can help us this time with the grinding. I have saved 50 bonus packs

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.