• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Any new SG cards coming for Black Friday?

DineshG

Rookie 1
So now I have enough bf tokens for a 90 ovr player. But should I go for oladipo or not? He does not seem that good inside the paint. Are there any other SG cards that are gonna come in this promo?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Don't think so any more.. u could build Oladipo, sell him and buy cj or Middleton if u like their stats better

snowert

Rookie 1
I still keep my 84 Thompson rather than changing a new SG, unless I have chance to grind for 82Ovr Hayward which I think is the best SG so far

dub365

All-Star 1
No, that's it. I was thinking of waiting for Oladipo but figured his stats might not be that great and I was right.

What exactly do you want in your SG? 90 rebounding? He has a 90 mid, 88 3 ball, good defense, great speed & agility and good dunk. So he can bomb it, slash, and defend. Idk who's light years better at the position

snowert

Rookie 1
No, that's it. I was thinking of waiting for Oladipo but figured his stats might not be that great and I was right.

What exactly do you want in your SG? 90 rebounding? He has a 90 mid, 88 3 ball, good defense, great speed & agility and good dunk. So he can bomb it, slash, and defend. Idk who's light years better at the position

He really have a great stats and quite balance overall

dub365

All-Star 1
I just think it's a funny comment. You might not want him over another player but to say his stats aren't good......?

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.