• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Android app update - EA is fixing AH?

MagicFans

Rookie 1
WHAT'S NEW
Hey, NBA LIVE Mobile players! We?ve made some off-the-court improvements and fixed an issue placing auction house cards in your lineup. See you in the paint!

wonder what does it actually mean :ugeek:

asked EA support but of course you can only get siri like chatbot response which doesn't answer shit :roll:

edlllpt

Pro 1
If you bought a card in the AH and immediately tried to put it in your line-up, the game would crash. Many of us reported that in the glitches post.

I assume that's the fix here.

ambient

Rookie 1
Wish they would fix the damn action button positioning that they screwed up for no reason at the beginning of the season.

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I wish they just come out and say that this is the AH we have to deal with.. especially if it's a planned tactic to make people buy coins.
At some level I believe it is a planned event, bcz they seem to be compensating by giving us various ways to get elites...and free elites..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I wish they just come out and say that this is the AH we have to deal with.. especially if it's a planned tactic to make people buy coins.
At some level I believe it is a planned event, bcz they seem to be compensating by giving us various ways to get elites...and free elites..

Well Brian was tweeting about companies that have free games needing 1% of players to be spenders in order to make profit and most don't achieve that so they have to come up with ways to reach and even exceed the 1% so they do what it takes to do that which is most likely the reason for the AH being fucked up and them saying they'll "investigate to seenif there's an issue" rather then admitting that there is very clearly an issue compared to bot of last season leading up to the last month of the season because that's when the bot started acting up more frequently

An issue to us is money opportunities to them they'll eventually have to cut the shit because a season of an AH set up like this WILL kill the game

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Ya it looks like that... I feel the freebies are a way of keeping us playing the game.. as long out ovrs keep increasing we(f2p grinders and p2p) will keep playing as at this point we are past the point of gameplay changes

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Ya it looks like that... I feel the freebies are a way of keeping us playing the game.. as long out ovrs keep increasing we(f2p grinders and p2p) will keep playing as at this point we are past the point of gameplay changes

Yep that's their way of keeping interest but trash stats on free cards over a properly working AH is a no from me

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.