• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

All-star Promo

Altavilla

Pro 1
So, I think we can take for granted masters Lebron and Giannis.

My guess (wish too) is SF Giannis and PF Lebron.

Any news on this promo at all? :)

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Promo starts in 22 hours and supposedly you pick a captain and build your squad according to the app store but since the date was changed that detail may be wrong as well

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190207-065030.png
    Screenshot_20190207-065030.png
    226.8 KB · Views: 1,811
https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAForums/comments/ao7s8u/campaign_details_allstar/

Guide for the promo.

Only the masters could make my lineup.
Only interested in 98 Giannis tbh. Glad I choosed to grind Bird instead of Lebron.

KD32

Rookie 1
https://www.reddit.com/r/NBAForums/comments/ao7s8u/campaign_details_allstar/

Guide for the promo.

Only the masters could make my lineup.
Only interested in 98 Giannis tbh. Glad I choosed to grind Bird instead of Lebron.

Wow this all star promo sounds pretty good... I?m ready to grind this out. Def looking forward to it. Thank you for the info!

X_1618

Rookie 1
Where do you choose your captain ? I dont have not seen it so I can't play the events yet...

?In the campaign there is a button on the top left it should be flashing just click it and it brings you to a screen where you open a pack and choose the captain that will unlock the live events?
from Stewie
thank you, @stewie

bbs3

Rookie 1
There was so much hype about All Star, but imo it is one of the worst promos of the season.

An f2p at best can get one 98ovr player with insane amount of grinding and with no ads.

All players are not auctionable, so no opportunity to make any coins if you are not after any of the masters. It appears most stamina efficient method is playing season games therefore wasting an obscene amount of time. Showdown is only relevant to 96/97 ovrs.

So all in all, better to take a break from this game and wait for next promo.... For those with coins, it maybe possible to buy these players from AH after end of promo...

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
Ffs.. every event there is whinging and whining that there isn't this and isn't that... Every promo transforms as the promo continues..
Do you recall last year's all star? It was shite.. you had to massively gamble to get the masters.. this one ain't hard AT all..

KD32

Rookie 1
Kevin Durant with the All Star MVP! Hopefully with a clutch ability... even though he already has ghost KD with BB

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.