• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

AH bots

TomH

Pro 2
Yes but slow internet is still slow internet. And I won’t dm it either. 😉
IDK. My download is 300. average 1.5 sec refresh. A human can’t open a card from perception to bin in 1.5 sec. I think the thing is that the sheer magnitude of clicks these bot users enjoy dramatically increases the odds. I have won a card - Giannis. Could have taken Reaper and Magic but I have them. Same with Brody. But if you have 500 bots searching for Harden only, then you have to get really lucky. Especially now that the supply is much below what it was when we suspected card cloning was going on. They need to start doing that again. lol

dub365

All-Star 1
Ahhhhhh😢😧 you boys are no fun
Just spend some time/effort and you'll get a 110. I wanted Greek Freak to try and get to 112. I spent about 8 hours looking while I was at work yesterday and got one. Didn't get me there. So I figured I'd try to snag 110 WB. Took a couple hours but I got one. I don't even have a good connection. Just making sure I know the drop times, putting the time in, and committing to getting what I want. Like the saying goes.... "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity"

Josh

Rookie 1
Just spend some time/effort and you'll get a 110. I wanted Greek Freak to try and get to 112. I spent about 8 hours looking while I was at work yesterday and got one. Didn't get me there. So I figured I'd try to snag 110 WB. Took a couple hours but I got one. I don't even have a good connection. Just making sure I know the drop times, putting the time in, and committing to getting what I want. Like the saying goes.... "Luck is what happens when preparation meets opportunity"
Like i said before clearly we aren't in the same AH because there's a drought of 110s in mine and alot of bot users. Even when i time drops correctly it still doesn't help

G34

Rookie 1
Like i said before clearly we aren't in the same AH because there's a drought of 110s in mine and alot of bot users. Even when i time drops correctly it still doesn't help

There is no drought,
It's the usual amount.

you just seem not to get across them at the right time.
When they show up and are sold instantly, they only stay around for 2 minutes or so and then disappear.

That makes it seem that searches for 110's is empty but it really isn't.
Don't expect to come across one every few minutes or so.
it can take an hour in some cases.
But they show up.

It also depends on the time of day and when the seller posts them.

dub365

All-Star 1
There is no drought,
It's the usual amount.

When they show up and are sold instantly, they only stay around for 2 minutes or so and then disappear.

But they show up.

Exactly. For maybe 4 or 5 hours straight yesterday, there were ZERO drops. Just tumbleweeds. Then 4 rounds in a row a 110 dropped including the drop where I could've had Greek Freak AND Slim if I was looking for Slim as well. If you just check in every so often, there are no 110s unless you luck upon one that's sold. Gotta put in some time if you want one

It also helps to know when your AH is most active for you. I'm on US West Coast time and mornings b/w 7 & 10 are active and nights after 9PM are usually good for a few hours. Middle of the day is more or less a ghost town

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
There is no drought,
It's the usual amount.

But they show up.

They stay up for 5 minutes until the next refresh

Josh

Rookie 1
Im a 110ovr f2p. Trust im not new to the game or to sniping. Im telling you I've tried everything and nothing is working

Josh

Rookie 1
Evidence that EA be reading this community threads:
IMG_20190925_075947.jpg

I just found this sitting in AH after responding to threads this morning. I even had enough time to go through his stats and consider him before buying. I hope they keep em coming

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
I'll sell just before that happens
He s already sitting in my ah.. it's a bad buy bcz u won't be able to sell him for more than 6 mill (if u do great).. after tax that's 5.4.. so u lose a mill minimum..
Ya if u have a lot coin then doesn't matter

Josh

Rookie 1
He s already sitting in my ah.. it's a bad buy bcz u won't be able to sell him for more than 6 mill (if u do great).. after tax that's 5.4.. so u lose a mill minimum..
Ya if u have a lot coin then doesn't matter
No worries making coins ain't a big deal

G34

Rookie 1
Evidence that EA be reading this community threads:
View attachment 2641

I just found this sitting in AH after responding to threads this morning. I even had enough time to go through his stats and consider him before buying. I hope they keep em coming

What a difference a day makes.

Screenshot_2019-09-26-01-37-52.png

Last edited:

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.