• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

AH Bot OR No Bot?

My leaguemate and I have had many arguments about how the aH works. He believes there is no bot, no mirroring of cards etc. Like everyone here I believed there was a bot and cards were mirrored. But EA Jenny on reddit says items are purchased by players and that EA doesn't post or buy from the AH, now I'm confused. Did Brian say that there was a Bot? Also ive had discussions of people that still use "that thing that I shall not name" to get insane teams, not 1 not 2 but up to 3 accounts of 96ovr teams. So now i really wonder how the AH works.
FdrVBZi.jpg

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
She's new and I assume doesn't play the game but yes there is in fact a bot they don't use the same lingo that we do and the answers she gave suggest lts that she thinks they were talking about EA posting cards to the AHs without mirroring them bottom line is she is obviously confused and incorrect EA does in fact mirror our card and while the mirrors are sold to players the cards that were mirrored are then bought by EA I got another example of this when a 92 Rose was posted by me for 600k bid and 700k buy it now and it happened to be mirrored to my AH with the same exact time but a price of like 544k/799k and it had a few bids on it last I checked with about 35 minutes left then I come back a few hours later and my card didn't get a single bid despite the mirror getting several

EA devs and CMs are easily confused because many of them don't really play the game like we do

Definitely bots. Brian confirmed it as well. Poor thang, been at the company for like a month and they are putting her in weird positions with these answers. I remember hearing a few weeks ago they were gonna do an "AH FAQ guide" and I had hopes that when they did it they'd release some groundbreaking information but as you can see, they didn't break much ground LOL. It's a start of dialogue, though, so there's that.

dub365

All-Star 1
I know it's not her fault but Jenny doesn't know Jack about this game. Pretty poor form to throw someone into the fire as a Community Liason, or whatever she is, when she clearly doesn't understand this game at all. She's trying hard but it's like swimming against the current in river of pudding. I wouldn't pay much attention to anything she says. It'll just confuse you

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Definitely bots. Brian confirmed it as well. Poor thang, been at the company for like a month and they are putting her in weird positions with these answers. I remember hearing a few weeks ago they were gonna do an "AH FAQ guide" and I had hopes that when they did it they'd release some groundbreaking information but as you can see, they didn't break much ground LOL. It's a start of dialogue, though, so there's that.

Any ground breaking info you were hoping for was already stated for a while that they can't say it that's why we're stuck hypothesizing anything behind the scenes they like to keep some secrets especially ones that could cause exploitation from coin sellers to make money

betaman411

All-Star 1
Makes sense if she's new because her answers were confusing on that thread. It left me doubting what I already knew lol
Well, I?m 99.9% sure she didn?t write the AH FAQ. Heck, as of yesterday about an hour before Brian tweeted it, she implied the update wouldn?t be yesterday but ?soon?. She?s obviously not as ?in the know? as Brian but it?s nice to see more of EA on Discord now. That maintenance fubar last night about not being able to log in was practically live streamed, haha.

Anyway, as Stewie said, what we want to know about how the AH works is what EA wants to keep proprietary to avoid exploitation so I doubt we?ll get answers to our questions anytime soon.

Yep, makes perfect sense. The stuff we REALLY want to know, we will never get a confirmation from EA lol. We will see what we can find out, though.

KD32

Rookie 1
Def a Bot... been trying to sell my Ghost KD for the last two weeks... started at 3.2 mil BIN and now down to 2.7 mil and still can?t sell. But I?ve seen same ones sell for 3.4 mil in seconds.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Def a Bot... been trying to sell my Ghost KD for the last two weeks... started at 3.2 mil BIN and now down to 2.7 mil and still can?t sell. But I?ve seen same ones sell for 3.4 mil in seconds.

The BIN cap for 94s is 2.7-2.8 if you go with 2,699,999 you should be good

Brian has always maintained that the EA bot is a broker and doesn?t buy cards. According to him, only other users buying cards from the AH. That is why he claimed that the hot elites were being bought by coin sellers.

dub365

All-Star 1
It wouldn't surprise if they didn't even share info internally regarding the Bot. We've all seen proof within the past year that we aren't purchasing cards directly from each other. The gold "glitch" for lack of better term in S2..... Coin sellers weren't buying golds for crazy prices. That would be counterintuitive. I'm convinced that because cards are "mirrored" it's possible to manipulate the Bot into buying large amounts of cards and they won't tell us more than half truths because they can't figure out how to get the upper hand and they can't risk the problem getting worse

bdking112

Rookie 1
Makes sense if she's new because her answers were confusing on that thread. It left me doubting what I already knew lol
Well, I?m 99.9% sure she didn?t write the AH FAQ. Heck, as of yesterday about an hour before Brian tweeted it, she implied the update wouldn?t be yesterday but ?soon?. She?s obviously not as ?in the know? as Brian but it?s nice to see more of EA on Discord now. That maintenance fubar last night about not being able to log in was practically live streamed, haha.

Anyway, as Stewie said, what we want to know about how the AH works is what EA wants to keep proprietary to avoid exploitation so I doubt we?ll get answers to our questions anytime soon.

Can you send me the discord link you guys refer to please? I've tried to find it but not been successful. Thanks.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
100% there are bots! and mirror cards! i couldnt be f'd screenshotting anymore, but know that when i load cards, the mirror sels almost straight away, i used to get the bid price within the last hr, but now, not selling anymore

cire2245

Rookie 3
I believe there are bots, if none then there are stupid players. Who would buy 70+ gold players (not current promo players) for 1k+ when you can easily acquire one with no use in your lineup ( season 2 you can use them as tp). Aside from gold players, there are occasional like selling silver coaches, low elites for 100k+, etc.

betaman411

All-Star 1
I believe there are bots, if none then there are stupid players. Who would buy 70+ gold players (not current promo players) for 1k+ when you can easily acquire one with no use in your lineup ( season 2 you can use them as tp). Aside from gold players, there are occasional like selling silver coaches, low elites for 100k+, etc.

Same with Christmas presents. Only a bot is buying those... :roll:

Anatdoc

All-Star 3

Same with Christmas presents. Only a bot is buying those... :roll:
Saw some users saying on discord that they were buying christmas presents.. Who knows why.
Read a user in reddit also who was complaining that he got the gift for 500k 2 days back without realizing the sets are gone.. He was blaming EA!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.