• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

Ads Problem

Elie

Rookie 1
Am in africa and i have been facing this problem since three days ... am facing problems watching campigns ads ... barely i can watch one each day ... and it stops giving me the option or it keeps giving me a black screen or sometimes it stays in the same menu ... this is devastating for someone who play without purchase anything with real money .... anyway to fix this

LakersFan8

Rookie 1
Am in africa and i have been facing this problem since three days ... am facing problems watching campigns ads ... barely i can watch one each day ... and it stops giving me the option or it keeps giving me a black screen or sometimes it stays in the same menu ... this is devastating for someone who play without purchase anything with real money .... anyway to fix this
Yeah its been happening frequently to me too. Try restarting the app or your phone. That has worked for me recently.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.