• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

About supersonics jersey !

Amma

Rookie 1
I see on YouTube to unlock that need 5 supersonics players, so my question is so does the objective apply to all players? there are no specific conditions?
And if that objective for all players can you recommended me supersonics PF player
the easiest to get (No Kemp I mean) !?

Thank before.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You need a 90 overall starting lineup (bench does not count) so yes having Kemp is highly recommended but I'm not sure if the achievement is still in the game because it was part of the spring promo which is long gone

Amma

Rookie 1
You need a 90 overall starting lineup (bench does not count) so yes having Kemp is highly recommended but I'm not sure if the achievement is still in the game because it was part of the spring promo which is long gone

Oh too late but let me try it, so no other PF than Kemp ? If I buy Kemp and the achievement is not working isn't that a waste of coins ?

Chico

Rookie 1
My league mates just got them yesterday, they were talking about it in game. Apparently you don’t need Shawn Kemp either as long as there’s 5 Sonics players in your main line up that is over 90, you will get the jersey

04E7C1C0-AE58-483A-8EC2-089CDC2642D9.jpeg

Amma

Rookie 1
My league mates just got them yesterday, they were talking about it in game. Apparently you don’t need Shawn Kemp either as long as there’s 5 Sonics players in your main line up that is over 90, you will get the jersey

View attachment 1087

I already have the gloves 95 (pg) Brent Barry 93 (sg) and Jack sikma 79 (c)
So I need PF and SF to go.
So that green 81 as SF and durant 83 as PF right ? What is type of both ? Street ? Defend ? Shooting or balance ? I don't wanna wrong buy, thanks.

Hetzer

Rookie 1
Pulled him but had to sell him because his ability would collide with Beal. Saddest day of S3. Loved the card art.

Chico

Rookie 1
I already have the gloves 95 (pg) Brent Barry 93 (sg) and Jack sikma 79 (c)
So I need PF and SF to go.
So that green 81 as SF and durant 83 as PF right ? What is type of both ? Street ? Defend ? Shooting or balance ? I don't wanna wrong buy, thanks.

What I understand is even if your sonics player is on the bench you could still get the jersey.

Jeff Green 81 SG Balanced
Kevin Durant 83 SF Defensive

Good luck

Amma

Rookie 1
What I understand is even if your sonics player is on the bench you could still get the jersey.

Jeff Green 81 SG Balanced
Kevin Durant 83 SF Defensive

Good luck

So the PF is ?
I already have all just need the PF position

Cortes

Rookie 1
Thx for info. Worked for me with 88Payton/93Barry/83Durant/79Sikma and 81Green on the bench.

btw 95Payton (Glove) has SS jersey on the card art but OKC logo, may not work with him in lineup.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They must've relaxed the rules because during the Spring promo when this came out it required you to have them as starters and they had to reach 90 overall as starters so most had to use 101 Kemp, 99 Detlef, and 97 Sikma just to get there

Amma

Rookie 1
Thx for info. Worked for me with 88Payton/93Barry/83Durant/79Sikma and 81Green on the bench.

btw 95Payton (Glove) has SS jersey on the card art but OKC logo, may not work with him in lineup.

It's work use him (95 Glove) in lineup to get the supersonics jersey, I use him, also work for 79 detlef schrempf.

buscapech

Rookie 1
Thanks ! i did not know about this jersey
just got it witn GREEN81, DURANT83, PAYTON88, SCHREMPF79, BARRY93 and rest is regular team

does it work for any other transfered team?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thanks ! i did not know about this jersey
just got it witn GREEN81, DURANT83, PAYTON88, SCHREMPF79, BARRY93 and rest is regular team

does it work for any other transfered team?
No it only works for the Sonics it was part of the Spring promo but they updated it to only require a 90+ lineup with 5 Sonics players 1 at each player instead of a starting lineup of Sonics players with an average overall of 90+

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.