• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

About selling balanced courts in auctions house of NBA Live Mobile

NguyenHai1404

Rookie 1
Hello all NBA Live Mobile players. Today I want to talk about the court subject. When I search the auctions house, there are very few people selling some beautiful and special courts like the All-Star courts, Telement courts, Margaret courts, Eye of Storm courts ...
I am a person who loves changing courts and changing players so today I am writing this article to expect all of you, if anyone has excess or no longer use All-star courts please sell them to me or other players who need them with the best price (I think about 200k to 500k coins is a good price)
Thank you so much for listening to me, I look forward to hearing your feedback soon.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
2 things:

1. please don't spam the forum with threads about the same thing
2. You can't sell balanced courts for that cheap because they cost 2 million minimum on the AH thanks to the EA bot

NguyenHai1404

Rookie 1
Firstly, thank you for your feedback
2 things:

1. please don't spam the forum with threads about the same thing
2. You can't sell balanced courts for that cheap because they cost 2 million minimum on the AH thanks to the EA bot
Thanks for your feedback, I will post the better opinion in the next time!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.