• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

A problem with changing my avatar

cd35cd35

Rookie 1
i want ti change my avatar but the priblem is whenever i try to upload an avatar it says "file size must be between 0KiB and 11KiB" and all the pics i try to upload are 12KiB, some help would really be appreciated on what to do

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
i want ti change my avatar but the priblem is whenever i try to upload an avatar it says "file size must be between 0KiB and 11KiB" and all the pics i try to upload are 12KiB, some help would really be appreciated on what to do

Just use an online program to resize the image you can input how big you want it and it will compress it for you to that size but not cut off anything from the picture I did that when the max was still 6kib

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.