• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

99 ovr looking for no pressure league

libingboy

Rookie 1
Currently 99 ovr on both teams, looking for a league with active members. Prefer not to join a league with margin requirements or app download requirements. I play daily.

betaman411

All-Star 1
Currently 99 ovr on both teams, looking for a league with active members. Prefer not to join a league with margin requirements or app download requirements. I play daily.

Top 100'ish league with no requirements. Mexico Laguneros is the league name. Happy to send an invite if you confirm your IGN?

picklegoat

Rookie 2
"United Ballerz Club" Top 200ish team that plays all qtrs daily. We talk sports and Live in the chat, no apps, no pressure, just playing daily.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I would offer you a spot but as you said you don't want to download an app but many top leagues do it for good reasons like the in-game chat sucks, it makes sharing photos/videos a possibility, much easier to help each other, and a way to contact someone privately instead of spreading your business over a bugged unnecessarily censored chat

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
I would offer you a spot but as you said you don't want to download an app but many top leagues do it for good reasons like the in-game chat sucks, it makes sharing photos/videos a possibility, much easier to help each other, and a way to contact someone privately instead of spreading your business over a bugged unnecessarily censored chat

+1

Would be good to have you on the team but Line is a pre-req.

A

Angtheman

Rookie 1
If you still looking. Playoff Portugal has some spots open. No margins as long as you play daily. Rank 219 we just trying to get the most of the last weeks.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.