• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

99 Baron Davis.

I don't know if anyone is still using him, but that guy is underrated as hell. I've been playing Showdown with him as my first scoring option and I've been putting 20 points a game. His 3 pointer is still amazing, good defense and crazy dunking. I'd say the best PG so far in relation to the time you spend to get him.

Hetzer

Rookie 1
He was really good for me until the start of March Madness. He would miss everything including wide open 3's so I switched to Westbrook instead. For me he's like Davis but better 3pt shooting and better AI.

buscapech

Rookie 1
I don't know if anyone is still using him, but that guy is underrated as hell. I've been playing Showdown with him as my first scoring option and I've been putting 20 points a game. His 3 pointer is still amazing, good defense and crazy dunking. I'd say the best PG so far in relation to the time you spend to get him.
he's the best 3pt PG in the game, if not the best guard.
i can't seem to find a better option (even 101 lilliard)

X020179

Pro 1
he's the best 3pt PG in the game, if not the best guard.
i can't seem to find a better option (even 101 lilliard)

100 ASMVP KD is the best PG in the game

Edit: Sorry, misconceived what you meant. Thought you meant best PG overall haha. My bad.

He was really good for me until the start of March Madness. He would miss everything including wide open 3's so I switched to Westbrook instead. For me he's like Davis but better 3pt shooting and better AI.

I've always disliked Westbrook in NBALM. His release and jumpshot doesn't convince me, so I prefer him over Russell. His dunking is similar. The only downside is that he seems way too small in game in comparison with other PGs.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.