• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

90 Curry, Oladipo, Holiday, Rubio, and Horford stats

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

Attachments

• 1543186021088.jpg
    1543186021088.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 1,599
  • 1543186016288.jpg
    1543186016288.jpg
    73.6 KB · Views: 1,603
  • 1543186019679.jpg
    1543186019679.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 1,596
  • 1543186017949.jpg
    1543186017949.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 1,587
  • 1543186014704.jpg
    1543186014704.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 1,593

Thanat0s

Rookie 1
No clutch or anything on 90 Curry? Doesn?t look like it anyway. He?s better but not vastly better. Kind of hoped for more for 100 BF tickets.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
No clutch or anything on 90 Curry? Doesn?t look like it anyway. He?s better but not vastly better. Kind of hoped for more for 100 BF tickets.

The clutch was a hoax which I never believed because why give out the 1st ability to a card that was free to build in less then 2 weeks but yeah only +15 start increase with most stats not being touched and identical card art to the 89 makes this a boring upgrade which may not even be worth it when it's all said and done

dub365

All-Star 1

The clutch was a hoax which I never believed because why give out the 1st ability to a card that was free to build in less then 2 weeks but yeah only +15 start increase with most stats not being touched and identical card art to the 89 makes this a boring upgrade which may not even be worth it when it's all said and done

Idk how it's "not worth it". It's a 1pt OVR upgrade, Brian never said it would be a different card w different stats. Ppl go crazy dreaming up stuff like clutch. Upgrade to 90 & sell it bc it'll be worth more than the 89. Or keep it & help your OVR. Yesterday nobody was complaining about the 89 being crappy. I don't see how the 90 is a huge letdown when it's a better card.

What else are you gonna do with the 100 BF Tix anyway? Unless something killer drops tomorrow.....the Elevate player set is the only great set for using the BF tix IMO

X020179

Pro 1

Idk how it's "not worth it". It's a 1pt OVR upgrade, Brian never said it would be a different card w different stats. Ppl go crazy dreaming up stuff like clutch. Upgrade to 90 & sell it bc it'll be worth more than the 89. Or keep it & help your OVR. Yesterday nobody was complaining about the 89 being crappy. I don't see how the 90 is a huge letdown when it's a better card.

What else are you gonna do with the 100 BF Tix anyway? Unless something killer drops tomorrow.....the Elevate player set is the only great set for using the BF tix IMO

Who the hell cares about a 1 OVR upgrade that will be obsolete by the time the next promo comes

It's been an awesome promo imo. They could reduce Currys stats and I wouldn't care as long as his a 90 since we all know ovr is the only thing that matters. An 89 Curry on a team with a 2% advantage will play the same as a 90 curry on a team with the same advantage.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

I said it may not be worth it because it's a mediocre increase granted it's only a +1 overall but they did practically nothing to it but give it +1 overall and that elevate set is exactly why I said it may not be worth it because of how long it can take to get 16k TP that getting 32k TP or new cards you don't have seems better then just the overall which is mediocre you're not gonna do any better with this card compared to the 89 so that's why I said it may not be worth it not that it isn't worth it at all

Ld.a1

Rookie 1
Im completing the set and selling right away lol... I have a quick question though, I think I remember somebody mentioning that on tuesday we will have another chance to complete the set for any of the 90 overall BF players. Is this true or was that person just making a prediction?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Im completing the set and selling right away lol... I have a quick question though, I think I remember somebody mentioning that on tuesday we will have another chance to complete the set for any of the 90 overall BF players. Is this true or was that person just making a prediction?

I think that might've been a prediction because I don't remember seeing that but Curry will be up for 2 days instead of 1 so maybe they bring them all back for that last day

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.