• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

9/26/18 Stat Change Thread

edlllpt

Pro 1
Let's just agree to not change things we take for granted ;)

I wouldn't want any stat to be changed.

Spoken like a true owner of the Markkanen card :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Maybe if they found a way to fix the AI so it doesn't always have an advantage generally for rebounds, Lauri wouldn't stick out so much.

:lol: I have Kevin Love and Blake Griffin, not Lauri

betaman411

All-Star 1
Let's just agree to not change things we take for granted ;)

I wouldn't want any stat to be changed.

Spoken like a true owner of the Markkanen card :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Maybe if they found a way to fix the AI so it doesn't always have an advantage generally for rebounds, Lauri wouldn't stick out so much.

:lol: I have Kevin Love and Blake Griffin, not Lauri
As a Lauri owner, all I can say is I got him for this very reason and trust me, it's only in the AI. Kinda disappointed in his manual play except for 3's. In general defensively, he seems horrible...

ukmj23

Rookie 1
This whole Bait and Switch nonsense needs to stop period. S2 they did it with our expensive ability cards or the ones we worked our tail off. Showdown season 1 in S3 they changed the rewards 7 hours before closure. Those who worked their tails off for days and wasted tons of stamina to stay in top 10 with 5.5 million fans got a big EA finger 7 hours before closure. So called content updates are now for changing player stats. And the geniuses with their fast food coding in their head NOW thought of changing the ridiculous 1000 challenges requirement after some of us again grinded hard and wasted stamina for first win challenges and reached already 600+ that could have been used for more rewarding events.

Brian and his team need to get their frEAking shit together and PLAN things out properly.

By the way fix the damn 100% shooting glitch. How hard can it be to fix that damn simplistic kind of a glitch.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
They need to lower Lauri Markkannen's rebounding if they want to adjust where things should be. He was a rookie last year and averaged just 7.5. Now he's all of a sudden a better rebounder than Porzingis and Embiid? Pretty sure they have favorites that they boosted because they like a certain player.

7.5 is higher then Porzingis' career high of 7.3 (both in rookie years) despite being 3 inches shorter and less athletic but Porzingis' rebounding numbers have gone down each year as well has his rebounding % so Porzingis doesn't deserve great rebounding stats in this game for good reason but Embiid is another story

They need to lower Lauri Markkannen's rebounding if they want to adjust where things should be. He was a rookie last year and averaged just 7.5. Now he's all of a sudden a better rebounder than Porzingis and Embiid? Pretty sure they have favorites that they boosted because they like a certain player.

7.5 is higher then Porzingis' career high of 7.3 (both in rookie years) despite being 3 inches shorter and less athletic but Porzingis' rebounding numbers have gone down each year as well has his rebounding % so Porzingis doesn't deserve great rebounding stats in this game for good reason but Embiid is another story

Get out of here with your facts!! haha. +1 I honestly think that if they just adjusted the AI in general for offensive rebounds it would be much better for all involved. It sucks having position with a big man, only for the AI to just fly in for the rebound from 8 feet away, or simply jump higher and over your back even though you time the jump perfectly (which is hard to do sometimes)

Ben Simmons' 3 pt shot is too high for a player that has NEVER made one in a game, in my opinion. Yes, he just hit one and I was less than happy about it. This was the 81 showdown Elite simmons, had a 71 3pt, which is still too high for him. He shouldn't be over 65, but probably closer to 55. He had ZERO confidence in shooting a 3 in a game and would only attempt buzzer beater heaves last year.

I do like Simmons and hope he will prove this year that he deserves higher than a 60 3pt lol

Edit: I see now that the base elite does have a 65 3pt but it's that showdown elite that gets a boot. I still say they should try to make them somewhat accurate. 71 isn't accurate for him, yet. That was actually a weird card from the stats. He had maybe 2 stats in the 80s, but none below 70.

ramizi

Rookie 2
Thunder roles 80 Harden was also significantly downgraded!
mid range is just 79 now.
contested shots down to 80
steal to 70
defense to 73
I wish they have not done it

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Thunder roles 80 Harden was also significantly downgraded!
mid range is just 79 now.
contested shots down to 80
steal to 70
defense to 73
I wish they have not done it

Yeah all that was shown in the comparison before and after photos in the 1st post of the thread

Anyone who managed to get Carter-Williams from the impossible to grind rookie campaign probably got the most underrated card in the game. He's at 82 OVR but look at these stats....he had a decent rookie year on a team where he took the most shots by far.....and not on great percentages lol....and THAT was his best year. He hasn't shot higher than 27% from 3pt range EVER in his career

I do hope he has another career year this year though :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attachments

• mcw.png
    mcw.png
    895 KB · Views: 767

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto Levin
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.