• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

85 OVR players in packs?

dub365

All-Star 1
Haven't seen anything talked about nor any screenshots anywhere..... So I'm trying to figure out how 85 OVR cards are dropping? Ive only seen 82+ cards in the AI lineups in Season this far. That's until I played a guy in SD tonight with an 85 Booker. Where'd it come from? And what else is out there?

Screenshot_20191020-023424.png

Screenshot_20191020-023414.png

Knicks7382

Rookie 1
Haven't seen anything talked about nor any screenshots anywhere..... So I'm trying to figure out how 85 OVR cards are dropping? Ive only seen 82+ cards in the AI lineups in Season this far. That's until I played a guy in SD tonight with an 85 Booker. Where'd it come from? And what else is out there?

View attachment 2987
View attachment 2988
I saw a select pack of 85 ovr players, Booker, Horford, and DeRozan..don't know how but that's were the 85 players come from.

dub365

All-Star 1
I saw a select pack of 85 ovr players, Booker, Horford, and DeRozan..don't know how but that's were the 85 players come from.
Interesting. Must've been a $ pack. I can't understand why they'd already be making the jump to 85 OVR cards in the first week if profit weren't involved. Feels like there's gonna be a big gap between the spenders band F2P this year

Knicks7382

Rookie 1
Interesting. Must've been a $ pack. I can't understand why they'd already be making the jump to 85 OVR cards in the first week if profit weren't involved. Feels like there's gonna be a big gap between the spenders band F2P this year
I agree...the money that they expect you to pay for good players and good packs is INSANE!!!... totally understand paying to win and getting a nice edge but 100$ for a 82OVR??? In a month that card won't fetch 25k In the AH...100 cash to use a card with NO ABILITY or BOOSTS for less then a month is the very definition of Insanity..

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
U think those season mode players are attainable?.. I feel they are only for ai.. might be wrong
All the other season base cards are showing up slowly there are lower overall versions of some of the base cards seen in season as well as exact copies of them I personally have seen a BB 82 Lowry with +2 team boost on the AH so I would expect that the platinum base cards are real

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
All the other season base cards are showing up slowly there are lower overall versions of some of the base cards seen in season as well as exact copies of them I personally have seen a BB 82 Lowry with +2 team boost on the AH so I would expect that the platinum base cards are real
That's good to know..
Just read that someone got Ingles with clutch from the AH

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
That's good to know..
Just read that someone got Ingles with clutch from the AH
Yeah I saw that card on reddit yesterday but it was a close up of the card so I didn't know where they were taking the screenshot from so I didn't include that because for all I know that could have been in season mode but good to know it's also a real auctionable card

FlyinFrog

Rookie 1

Yes, I decided to quit chasing being the top player now because it's impossible even if I'm keen to spend a little amount of $$$.

You have to spend A LOT, and waste your life playing this all day all night to be on top. It's stupid, very stupid.. They think players of this game has no life.

Playing this on very rare occasion is cool, but seriously even Golf WGT game is more interesting and cheaper than this NBALM. I like this forum and threads around tho, many people are actually critical, but at the same time... many guys can't see clearly the fact that their willingness in chasing top positions in SD and League is what led EA turned this stupid, and greedy about $$$.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Philabucket
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.