• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

6 New 100 Overall Showdown Titans

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
New Showdown Titans sets to replace the old Showdown sets and Showdown masters are now redeemable with Superstar tokens

Showdown Titan sets:
AhIBZCc.jpg

4UwZswP.jpg

Showdown Master sets:
vZSyKvS.jpg

FDWAMrh.jpg

100 overall Showdown Titans
5BMeSlb.jpg

J6vJCyY.jpg

s5oYDDF.jpg

PpnIV8h.jpg

ULtX5EB.jpg

vJbPERY.jpg

IqPghF6.jpg

y4BRwwD.jpg

ItswpJ4.jpg

aNYqwKN.jpg

NgbFJEt.jpg

i3qf6wU.jpg

tqZc6c1.jpg

Iamlegendz

Rookie 2
Re: [NBALM China] New 100 Overall Showdown Cards

Dang. That DJ looks good. Was gonna get Embiid and max him out now I?ll wait and see if we get it in Global.

They aren?t China exclusive. Someone in our Slack group pulled a token from a Showdowb pack

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder

Now I?m torn between Embiid and DJ.

Glad I didn?t drop 7M last night.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

They aren?t China exclusive. Someone in our Slack group pulled a token from a Showdowb pack

As of now it is it won't come to Asia or Global until this current showdown season ends at the earliest imo

G2theMoney

Rookie 3

im trying 2 find how 2 install nba china.. is there any more news? do we have exchange (another) for the elite medals?

@ this stage, we have a use of (up to) 50elite medals only...

betaman411

All-Star 1

looks like we can use our elite medals! choice!

Yeah, but is it worth it to save over 100 of them if you only need 10 per set now? Or is it better to cash in now and hope someone buys before these new players drop? I already got LBJ so looks like Hakeem and Francis are highest earning cards?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief

As of now it is it won't come to Asia or Global until this current showdown season ends at the earliest imo

China's Showdown season ended right before the update so I am assuming there will be maintenance after Showdown ends tomorrow.

That's what I said

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.