• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

50k gold coins dropped

KingJames

Rookie 1
i wonder where did it came from and why? plus my alternative account received it but my main account didn't. additional why?

aramwot

Rookie 3
Staff member
Founder
It's from the $50k levelling cost for Westbrook/Griffin from 79 to 80 OVR.

If you levelled one or the other, you will get 50k. If you happened to level both, you will still only get 50k.

KingJames

Rookie 1
the twist is that i didn't level up westbrook/griffin on both of my accounts until they fixed the bug. 50k free for me then?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You got it if you leveled up Embiid before training was free and during the price change glitch for Westbrook and Griffin from the other day I posted about it right after it was announced in this thread

Attachments

• Screenshot_20181010-004031.png
    Screenshot_20181010-004031.png
    395.7 KB · Views: 855

ndbfjdn

Rookie 1
I really think EA could do a better job of communicating this type of thing to the casual player. The amount of essential information you miss out on if you're not active on forums/reddit or following a dev on twitter is staggering

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.