• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

3v3 Tenement Promo

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
rzqhhaniwcr21.png

We are going back outside for some more 3v3 streetball, but this time for a very special court in Taguig, Philippines! Recruit some of the most charitable players and play on The Tenement which was created by the community for the community!

Campaign Dates/Times
Live Date: April 10, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST

End of Campaign: April 15, 2019 at 10:00 AM EST

co7sn0alwcr21.png

Campaign Map
  1. There are two types of rewards: Graffiti Style Points and Graffiti Master Tokens.
    1. Graffiti Style Points are your campaign currency that you earn to progress and earn 3v3 Masters.
    2. Graffiti Master Tokens are a collectible you earn from the progression events towards the Graffiti Master. You need 20 Graffiti Master Tokens (plus 50 Elite players) to earn 101 OVR Platinum Lebron James.
  2. Earn Graffiti Style Points from Live...
Please login to view full content. Log in or register now.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
so far this looks copy paste from quai54..

my estimates were almost spot on, so for f2p.. these may be your goals:

PROGRES:
DayPerSub-Total
1​
6816​
6816​
2​
6816​
13632​
3​
6816​
25416​
4​
6816​
34600​
5​
9000​
43600​

EDIT: this is prelim only, once event starts, will post a revised estimate if req'd

dub365

All-Star 1
so far this looks copy paste from quai54..

my estimates were almost spot on, so for f2p.. these may be your goals:

PROGRES:
DayPerSub-Total
1​
6816​
6816​
2​
6816​
13632​
3​
6816​
25416​
4​
6816​
34600​
5​
9000​
43600​

The numbers are different but yeah, without any bonus packs, if you use all stamina and can do all 5 daily events from the start, you can get LeBron and another Master. Looks like you can get 6,040 points per day using all available stamina (including first wins) + 200 free stamina (campaign & daily beats) + 250 stamina from ads + 2500 graffiti points from daily events. That'll get you over 30k graffiti points in 5 days

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I am still confused with the graffiti master token thing how do you get them and can we get 20 in 5 days? if we can should I start buying elites

Alex

Rookie 1
If im not wrong if you have 86ovr street lineup u can get 5 graffiti master tokens per day so in 4 days we can get the 20 tokens that are needed for Lebron. Am i missing something else? And S SAVAGE21_NBA u get them by doing the live events inthe map, u get 1 token per win and the events refresh every 24h.

G2theMoney

Rookie 3
I am still confused with the graffiti master token thing how do you get them and can we get 20 in 5 days? if we can should I start buying elites

from the 5 events, you get 1 per 1st win, you should get LBJ for peanuts (now regular elites... or 3x3 elites.. this is the only Q)

Yes! Street players! I just need one more to get the full +8 boost from GWiz and I'll be a happy man. I'd love to get the court too but as a f2p player I don't see that happening. What a surprise we need 50 elites right after they come out with the elite exchange sets hahaha. Thank goodness I didn't turn in any elites.

Last edited:

Sirricky14

Rookie 1
You need 50 Elite Players to get Lebron, Is he worth it?

By checking the stats and him Without ability, Still worth it?

Edit: Changes made in this campaign:
You can use old elite players on the Graffiti Master.

Last edited:

TomH

Pro 2
Middleton looks good. With clutch he would be really good. But we are about to start NBA Masters and Allstar. And tomorrow should be B Side player. Lots going on!

I had 30 elites, so i sniped 20 for like 225k. Lebron will sell for 1.5-2M

I will make some profit with him. :)

Also, I will need some Middleton gameplay review since 101 Booker never clicked with me...

Altavilla

Pro 1
Anyone had a problem with the 2700 graffiti points pack?
Heard there was some problem and the wrong players came out.

dub365

All-Star 1
I got a pack with players and coaches. None had boosts except coach. Not sure if there was supposed to be boost players

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The most shocking thing this promo is the fact that Horford finally got a card with good stats since in S2 and S3 all of his cards have had bad stats

timsg0102

Rookie 2
You need 50 Elite Players to get Lebron, Is he worth it?

By checking the stats and him Without ability, Still worth it?

Edit: Changes made in this campaign:
You can use old elite players on the Graffiti Master.

I'd still go for it because I have too many elite cards between 81 to 89. :p

timsg0102

Rookie 2
The most shocking thing this promo is the fact that Horford finally got a card with good stats since in S2 and S3 all of his cards have had bad stats

Yes, his flashback card stats was very bad. I never started him...he was on the bench to boost starter Divac's stats on post.

He's no longer on bench now tho since I got Walton 96 for 150k coins to replace Divac himself.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.