• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

3v3 Home Court Rules event not working

Churroscoffee

Rookie 1
Guys, I stumbled upon this by accident; you can do a post-up 3-pt shot and it will register as completion of the event.

After getting the "score 2 baskets" for my first 2 resets on the 50 stamina i got the "score 1 3-pointer" shit for the 3rd reset...did what R revride posted only instead of fading away i did an up and under from the 3 point area (top of the key). It worked the first try..

cire2245

Rookie 3
R revride Stewie309 Stewie309 C cire2245

Please tell me if i'm understanding this correctly, you need a post ability shooter like Baylor and the goal is to trigger the ability shot behind the 3 point line.

Or i'm i understanding this wrong?
Just stay outside the 3pt line while provoking your guard to make contact with you and trigger a post-up. You can do it by moving closer to your guard while staying outside the line. Hard to time though the shot meter while at post so it usually takes me 2 or 3 attempts.

dub365

All-Star 1
How do ppl not know what a "Post Shot or Post-Up move" is? This is when player, generally a Big Man, bodies up on his defender near the basket. His back is facing the basket and he's bumping his defender trying to back him down & move him toward the basket and throw him off balance so that the ball-handler can perform a skillfull move and score.

In game, if you trigger the right animation, the defender will get sucked into your ball-handler where they're both locked together for a few seconds and when you shoot, it will be a "Post Shot", a turn around jump shot. It's not truly a post Shot from 3pt land but the game sees it as such

dub365

All-Star 1
TO be fair, u cant call what we do in this game basketball, with teleporting players/ giant and small players.. post shots from the 3 pt line etc etc
Ok, well I imagine that it's basketball sorta like EA imagines that it puts out a quality product... Lol

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
Can someone take this season out the back and shoot it? Just an appalling end to a season.
However crappy season 2 was it ended well with showdown and pantheon..

This season has been so good to f2p.. just destroying it the past few months with copy paste promos, ungrindable promos, unauctionable cards.. etc etc..

I’m pretty sure those sets were part of the shakedown heading into season 3. That was when Brian first arrived on the scene. Now the focus is a single game mode that they will end up neglecting just like they’ve done with every other game mode.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.