• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

109 fan favourites

dub365

All-Star 1
Can anyone explain to me how the primary stats work and how much value they have?

How can a player have 100 for outside shooting, when he has 110 for three points, mid-range AND contested shot? Makes absolutely zero sense to me.

SD Klay has lower primary stats than 106 Korver, 109 Iverson has lower primary stats than SD Kyrie, while smoking him in secondary stats and actual gameplay. 107 T-Mac easily outshoots SD Durant or 1110 Kawhi on manual, yet his primary stats are way lower.

The highest primary stat for outside shooting I've seen on one of my players was 108 for Ray Allen, who was admittedly great. But 110 Harden, 108 Doncic and SD Klay were better, while Klay only had a primary of 102 for outside shooting.

As far as actually shooting during gameplay, GT AI rivals SD Curry as the most consistent PG I've played with.

Can anyone make sense of this mess for me? Or are the primary stats just something I can ignore because it has no effect on gameplay?
Go to this link and click "Show Full Ratings". Scroll down and you'll see just how many "hidden" stats exist.
https://www.nbalive.gg/16/players/3-draymond-green

EA used to share this info and now they don't acknowledge it but they must still exist. This is why I'll weigh the Primary stats against the Secondary stats. If someone has 110 OBD, 108 Block, and 109 Steal but the Primary Defensive stat is 95...... I'm not going to expect them to be a monster on the Defensive end because they obviously have a bunch of really low hidden stats that negatively impact the player's Primary rating.

Hroswith

Rookie 3
Go to this link and click "Show Full Ratings". Scroll down and you'll see just how many "hidden" stats exist.
https://www.nbalive.gg/16/players/3-draymond-green

EA used to share this info and now they don't acknowledge it but they must still exist. This is why I'll weigh the Primary stats against the Secondary stats. If someone has 110 OBD, 108 Block, and 109 Steal but the Primary Defensive stat is 95...... I'm not going to expect them to be a monster on the Defensive end because they obviously have a bunch of really low hidden stats that negatively impact the player's Primary rating.
Thanks a lot! So if I understand correctly, the primary stats do influence the performance, but there's no way for the player to actually gauge how much?

That does explain why my Embiid underperforms, despite having monster secondary stats:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191004_002320_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191004_002320_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    215.5 KB · Views: 403
  • Screenshot_20191004_002333_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    Screenshot_20191004_002333_com.ea.gp.nbamobile.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 410
Any word on the trainable Korver/Oladipo cards? I hear they require ornament tokens, which of course are hard to come by at this point of the season lol.

I guess it would be too good to be true if they used regular elevates as was rumored initially, since that would make that muuuuch better than the other 109 fan favs.

dub365

All-Star 1
Thanks a lot! So if I understand correctly, the primary stats do influence the performance, but there's no way for the player to actually gauge how much?

That does explain why my Embiid underperforms, despite having monster secondary stats:
Yes. There may be 9 different stat categories that make up the Primary Stat rating for Outside shooting but we only get to see Mid-range, 3pt, and Contested. While those 3 may look amazing if the 6 hidden stats are the worst in the game, the player will underperform based on the secondary stats. So you'll see a guy with 108 3pt and 106 Contested but his Primary Outside Shooting stat is only 98 and he seems to miss way more than you thought the should. It's all tied together and Primary stats are very important to take into account, especially when they don't match up with the secondary stats

timsg0102

Rookie 2
Yes. There may be 9 different stat categories that make up the Primary Stat rating for Outside shooting but we only get to see Mid-range, 3pt, and Contested. While those 3 may look amazing if the 6 hidden stats are the worst in the game, the player will underperform based on the secondary stats. So you'll see a guy with 108 3pt and 106 Contested but his Primary Outside Shooting stat is only 98 and he seems to miss way more than you thought the should. It's all tied together and Primary stats are very important to take into account, especially when they don't match up with the secondary stats

No wonder Alex walker can miss quite a few open 3s....

Amma

Rookie 1
The fan favorites PF position is Kemp, Garnett, Malone, Rodman, and Siakam.
my question who better to take ?
Anyone already using one of they please give the suggestion.
Another question the MVP 109 harden clucth 90 second charge or 70 ?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
The fan favorites PF position is Kemp, Garnett, Malone, Rodman, and Siakam.
my question who better to take ?
Anyone already using one of they please give the suggestion.
Another question the MVP 109 harden clucth 90 second charge or 70 ?
Harden is almost certainly gonna have 90 seconds like with the remade Ghosts they kept their timing from the 94 overall cards

TomH

Pro 2
Harden is almost certainly gonna have 90 seconds like with the remade Ghosts they kept their timing from the 94 overall cards

I ended up taking pg Durant for old time sake since I had that 100 card. Card plays better than Theme Fusion Durant. A lot more consistent shooting. I’ll get one more. Almost went for Van Vleet for the +3 to CS. Still might. Want to see what Yao and Shaq they are throwing at us. Watch it be pg Yao, and I’ll be doubly cursed in every S4 multi year event.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I ended up taking pg Durant for old time sake since I had that 100 card. Card plays better than Theme Fusion Durant. A lot more consistent shooting. I’ll get one more. Almost went for Van Vleet for the +3 to CS. Still might. Want to see what Yao and Shaq they are throwing at us. Watch it be pg Yao, and I’ll be doubly cursed in every S4 multi year event.
I think it's the SF cards

Amma

Rookie 1
Thanks for the answer, that's sucks with this I am sure will use my elite highlight tokens for PF position

X_1618

Rookie 1
View attachment 2751 View attachment 2752 View attachment 2753 View attachment 2755 View attachment 2756 View attachment 2757 View attachment 2758 View attachment 2759 View attachment 2760 View attachment 2781

Halloween - kyrie, Terry
Harvest- curry, mutombo
POTG - kg, Ray
ALL STAR -Kemba, Durant
4th of July - Admiral, ?pippen
SPRING - Kemp, Rodman
FINALS - Vanvleet, siakam
MVP HARDEN - Harden,
LUNAR - Cousins,
SHAQ WEEK - SG Shaq, SF Yao
BLACK FRIDAY - Javale, blake
CHRISTMAS - Oladipo, Korver
is there any SF player for balanced lineup?

Anatdoc

All-Star 3
by the way, what do you think Rodman and KG, which card is better?
At this point I don't think it matters much..
Kg is better for the bench as he has a better boost..
Rodman has great stats but is short..

Since gameplay is going to be limited , choose whoever u like better.. purely looking at stats it's rodman

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.