• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

108 legend/ 110 card progress

betaman411

All-Star 1
In case there was any doubt on the priorities... #sarcasm

Question was in regards to the missing Souvenir Sets:

Capture.JPG

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
In case there was any doubt on the priorities... #sarcasm

Question was in regards to the missing Souvenir Sets:

View attachment 2057
Yeah he said in like February that they started working on season 4 and that's about when everything was copy and paste for the game so if this game isn't free of major bugs after 8+ months of working on the S4 update they need to go

betaman411

All-Star 1
Yeah he said in like February that they started working on season 4 and that's about when everything was copy and paste for the game so if this game isn't free of major bugs after 8+ months of working on the S4 update they need to go
If that Huckleberry worked for me his response would've been something to the effect of "thanks for pointing out the issue, since I've been out for a week I'm not really sure but I'll send to QA right away and let you know. Oh and by the way, we're getting close to releasing the PVP beta in season 3! Can't wait..."

I mean, that list was made by a spanish guy who run a database in spanish. Dont know how someone could take that as real lmao

Diavolo said it was fake days ago

Elzy designed this actual promo, Brian doesnt know jack about it.

Last edited:

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I mean, that list was made by a spanish guy who run a database in spanish. Dont know how someone could take that as real lmao

Diavolo said it was fake days ago

Elzy designed this actual promo, Brian doesnt know jack about it.
The point wasn't really the list (I had a conversation with the game changer that made it) the rumor was started weeks ago because of the Q&A with Jenny a few days before she left her position as CM then speculation grew on it and that's when they made a list their problem was assuming dates and overalls which made speculation grow even more than a mod on Discord listed the amount of cards each program would get as well as overalls and release dates but nobody that actually works for EA dispelled the rumors until it was way too late because even the game changer which aren't actually EA employees couldn't agree on it but either way the GCs and mods at other platforms pushed that rumor and made everyone believe it because as GCs they are supposed to only talk about stuff they hear from EA not make public assumptions when people trust them to only relay truth

dub365

All-Star 1
I like that EA is very consistent when it comes to letting us know that we should be pleased with what we already received, as it was already more than was planned.

Makes me sleep well at night

dub365

All-Star 1
The system for getting these 110s wasn't well thought out. Reminds me of the POTM program last season. What a kick in the balls that was to get jackola in the end after all the effort for months..... Woohoo!

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
So no update for the mean time for both legends and FB?
Yeah they said they haven't put any thought into updating them meaning just as I originally thought when the cards came out last month that it would be the final release for those programs

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.