• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

107 SD Players - Review

chappy

Rookie 1
Has anyone grabbed any of the 107 SD players yet?

Thoughts/Review on their play

Do they boost to 109?

X020179

Pro 1
Scalabrine is the only one that I saw, which was boosted to 109. No clue how their gameplay is as I’ve never played against one.

Altavilla

Pro 1
I’m about to get Fox. Simmons didn’t work for me. Now using Baylor who is doing fine, but I’ve been wanting to try Fox for some time now...

TomH

Pro 2
I have Fox and, sadly, that’s all I’m getting. I’d have to spend money at this point and tons of coins. Not worth it. Fox is okay in gameplay.

chappy

Rookie 1
Hoping to hit legend for the week today which would give me 6 foam fingers...just torn whether to go Fox or Scalabrine....might wait till tomorrow to see what masters the next promo brings. (I know no PF but I'm actually pretty happy with Siakum).

Blazer

Rookie 1
Hoping to hit legend for the week today which would give me 6 foam fingers...just torn whether to go Fox or Scalabrine....might wait till tomorrow to see what masters the next promo brings. (I know no PF but I'm actually pretty happy with Siakum).
So you can get foam fingers if you get to legend. I thought you can only get the foam fingers from the platinum player exchange

Churroscoffee

Rookie 1
107 SD Master Zach Lavigne, he good? Or he suck? (Suck Lavigne) lol! Im 2 foam fingers away, thinking of benching him bcoz of his position boost instead 107 Hield w/c has nothing...

chappy

Rookie 1
I know pure speculation, but what are the odds EA releases another update to this SD players set with team boost?

I've got Fox, and Scalabrine.....and have the fingers to finish a 3rd set but am wondering if I should just sit on the tokens as there are now higher ovr players out that make these players less appealing and it will only get worse with each new promo.

Cortes

Rookie 1
Scalabrine is the only one that I saw, which was boosted to 109. No clue how their gameplay is as I’ve never played against one.
I found one combo that makes LaVine and Laimbeer 109, but it's not easy to make them 109 (especially Laimbeer). Here is the screen with bench that made them 109:

NBA Live_2019-08-13-23-44-57.png

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I know pure speculation, but what are the odds EA releases another update to this SD players set with team boost?

I've got Fox, and Scalabrine.....and have the fingers to finish a 3rd set but am wondering if I should just sit on the tokens as there are now higher ovr players out that make these players less appealing and it will only get worse with each new promo.
Brian said before the 107s came out that there will be another update and they will possibly have abilities

chappy

Rookie 1
Thanks Stewie...I'm 4 fingers shy of having the tokens for 2 more and well on the way to the 5th (other than fingers). I'll just patiently sit on these.

timsg0102

Rookie 2
I am just 1 foam finger from getting Laimbeer. So once I clear the 400k threshold, here I come.

All the grinding just to get the boost in rep and fans from the bench. Yao has been better for me at centre & in the PF spot, esp in grabbing both end rebounds & alley oops.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.