• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

107 ovr looking for a league

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I am a active player who plays daily and looking for a good league among top 500

IGN -SAVAGE21NBA

I will be a 108 by the time the current promo ends

Last edited:

edlllpt

Pro 1
still looking for a league? what is your ign?

as it seems there is a bug around league requirements so our league - Playoff Portugal - is not visible when the 'requirements button' is on. Therefore there may be a barrier to apply and we need to invite users ourselves.

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
still looking for a league? what is your ign?

as it seems there is a bug around league requirements so our league - Playoff Portugal - is not visible when the 'requirements button' is on. Therefore there may be a barrier to apply and we need to invite users ourselves.

yes bro i am still looking my IGN is savage21nba and thanks for inviting me

Elite1

Rookie 1
Join 3-point lunatics. Were a new league. Come be a founder. Slack required and top 50 MM experience coming to NBA LM looking to do the same. All drives MUST be completed.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
You had 4 threads from this season about looking for a league stop spamming threads and just update it I did it for you this time

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.