• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

107 OVERALL looking for a league

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
Hey guys I'm looking for a good league to join with active members I'm a 107 overall and play daily and post good margins.
If you think I'm a good fit for your league please drop your league names and ranking below ,and your rules

dub365

All-Star 1
I think you had joined us for a bit awhile ago. You're welcome to come back or join us for the first time if I'm thinking of someone else. Relaxed league, ranked #104 or so atm. CLUTCHCAMP

SAVAGE21_NBA

Rookie 3
I think you had joined us for a bit awhile ago. You're welcome to come back or join us for the first time if I'm thinking of someone else. Relaxed league, ranked #104 or so atm. CLUTCHCAMP
Thanks for the invite I will consider it for sure but I wanna see if anyone else is interested too I hope you don't mind

Matt.o_10

Rookie 1
Hello savage, take a look at mine: 4KOBE.
I’ve been looking for other teams for a while, lately our league has had teams playing everyday!
Good luck

Elysium

Rookie 1
Elysium - we are currently around 130 and trying to rebuild a good squad.
We have been around since S1, and our rules have always been simple and chill - play every day, be (rather) active in chat and try to score at least +10 in both quarteers.

picklegoat

Rookie 2
United Ballerz Club- we play all our quarters and are trying to rebound from a rough stretch. Finished 108 season 1, top 200 every other season but are knocked back. If you want the challenge of helping us back to the top 200 come join!

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakito
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.