• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

105 klay thompson?

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I've used both and as an individual I think Klay is better but got rid of him for Doncic since he's half the price and let me stay at 106 while getting back to 5 matching for Boomer

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
it was just a general question.
Well it had nothing to do with the topic and cane before you even addressed the topic at hand which was kind of rude I answered the question but just letting you know for the future if you have a question search for it and if you don't find anything then make a thread about it

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
lebronmasked lebronmasked probably should add that Doncic is still really good but Klay was just better he was really good at intercepting passes without needing to control him both are great at shooting so it depends on your coin and lineup situation

dub365

All-Star 1
I thought Doncic sucked at outside shooting, never made em when I really needed him to. Klay on the other hand is far more reliable for me. Doncic also was not good at catch & shoot....always missed em. These are especially important shots when you start the quarter with possession. Klay always makes the. And he's got good height/ length for blocks which is a great bonus

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
the fact that it was never that big of a deal that you had to make it known was rude its not what you said its how you said.
Stop responding to that topic here if you have anymore to say send me a message you got your answer and I let you know what to do in the future I wasn't being rude you then responded to me and that's when I said that you talking about that stuff here was rude just let it go no need to talk about this again here if you have anything else to say about it send me a message and we can discuss it there

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I thought Doncic sucked at outside shooting, never made em when I really needed him to. Klay on the other hand is far more reliable for me. Doncic also was not good at catch & shoot....always missed em. These are especially important shots when you start the quarter with possession. Klay always makes the. And he's got good height/ length for blocks which is a great bonus
Doncic is automatic for me when he's the ball handler I never do catch and shoot with anyone that isn't a PF or C so I never ran I to that issue at first Doncic couldn't shoot well but after a couple hours he was great from all spots and especially at pull ups

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
How about their ai comparison..do you win more showdown match with luka or klay
I haven't played Klay and didn't notice a difference between the 2 on my team in terms of scores because the sample size was too small but I do know that Luka has nice AI when I play against him

betaman411

All-Star 1
I haven't played Klay and didn't notice a difference between the 2 on my team in terms of scores because the sample size was too small but I do know that Luka has nice AI when I play against him
Wade just scored all 11 pts against me in our SD match. Klay or Luka huh?! Haha

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wade just scored all 11 pts against me in our SD match. Klay or Luka huh?! Haha
Yeah I just bought Wade for 2.9 earlier today (then saw him sell for less than 2.4 mil bid 4 hours later and 2.5 mil bin 5 minutes after I got mine) because I wanted to move onto working on Magic or Duncan rather than worry about building Wade since he's the only one I wanted to use an ability token so since the ability ones are the only auctionable ones and he is the most commonly built one I bought him but glad to hear he tore you up lol

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.