• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

102 Golden Tickets

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I hate ilogics people have joked about making a GT Bogues at C for years and he finally did it they need to stop giving everyone that does promotion for them a chance to make a GT every damn release they're supposed to be once a season not 3 times a season with likely a 4th time coming around August

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Same. I think he's pretty annoying but EA just loves him so... :/
He said on twitter he made it because he never dunked in the NBA and wanted a card for dunking with him... as if every single card ever in this game's history including every Bogues card wasn't capable of dunking already

Snarf

Rookie 1
He said on twitter he made it because he never dunked in the NBA and wanted a card for dunking with him... as if every single card ever in this game's history including every Bogues card wasn't capable of dunking already
he's so freakin' stupid

dub365

All-Star 1
The only one if these that slightly interests me is Pierce but I'd rather have KD on my ultimate lu. These are all booty. Stats are wack, too many SS cards and only 102 OVR?

Spyda9man

Pro 2
Except current Master Robinson looks way better stat-wise.
I wanted last months center and I thought I could do both but I'm keeping my NBA cash for other things. This mo the I'm aiming towards Rodman so in the meantime if I pull a great LD center 👍 kudos

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Worst part is arguably you can't get them from bob packs for cash only direct money bob packs or for 10k cash

Spyda9man

Pro 2
I am so thankful for christmas, they gave me over 20k NBA cash. Only unfortanet thing is after february ended somehow I got a red envelope and its worthless to me unless some miracle happens where I can open it to see what "jersey" I will obtain. But the NBA cash I'm keeping and only using the 700 for the weekly month player set

TomH

Pro 2
I pulled it! 🤦‍♂️ Total joke. iLogics is an idiot. On my second round trying to sell it.

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
I can't watch his videos, him and Noobkill(plays Madden mobile) don't know anything about sports but are gamechangers.
Hearing him try to pronounce names of players any NBA fan should be able to say no matter the language of origin for the name or the language of who is saying the name is ear bleed worthy

TomH

Pro 2
So if I’m right, only 10 GT cards and EA gave 4 of them to game changers? Is the idea these guys will do better than regular players? What a crock. 3 of the 4 are fails. Only QJB’s card is worth a damn. Spre is barely passable. The rest? Bad

dub365

All-Star 1
So if I’m right, only 10 GT cards and EA gave 4 of them to game changers? Is the idea these guys will do better than regular players? What a crock. 3 of the 4 are fails. Only QJB’s card is worth a damn. Spre is barely passable. The rest? Bad
Wasn't AD chosen from EA Twitter & then one person got to choose the stats? That's bad too

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.