• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

102 Embiid and 101 Markkanen

F4R

Rookie 1
who do you guess will be the Aisa-Australia master?! 102 PG Simmons would be very tempting , Adams is also possible... I can?t think of many players for 102ovr ...

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
Wtf.How embiid is europe- africa master? He is from africa .Why also europe master?

They go by region so they made 3 regions based on the globe the Western hemisphere was called the Americas, now the middle 1/3 of the globe is Europe-Africa, and next is Asia-Pacific but despite being a European country since Russia is above Asia it will be included in Asia since they went by sections and not true continents

I was getting my sets mixed up yesterday. You need the Europe-Africa tokens for the ?95-99 platinum set. I got one from leveling up in Showdown

I think they will switch to Europe-Africa live events soon and then Americas tokens will be harder to get.

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.