• Welcome! Would you take a moment to register with us? It's a one-click join with your Facebook, Twitter account or register directly with us. Thank you for your continued support!

102 Curry vs 104 Curry price

Richygucci

Rookie 1
Guy's please could someone explain this to me. Am new to nba mobile. Am a fifa person but also love basketball.
But comparing this to curry's and there price at AH is applauding IMO.

Attachments

• 20200503_163918.jpg
    20200503_163918.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 486
  • Screenshot_20200503-163542_NBA Live.jpg
    Screenshot_20200503-163542_NBA Live.jpg
    122.5 KB · Views: 475

LakersFan8

Rookie 1
Guy's please could someone explain this to me. Am new to nba mobile. Am a fifa person but also love basketball.
The 104 is new. It came out the first day of May, while the 102 came out in March. The 104s going to be super expensive for rn

Stewie309

NBA Legend
Staff member
Community Chief
What Lakersfan8 said is right

You posted in a random thread that had nothing to do with your question plus it was one from June so I'm not really sure what brought you to that thread but I made a new one for you post

Facebook

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoemiChees
New members today
New threads today
  AdBlock Detected
Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.